Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
GME at <250, might buy more, or sell, ooooh what to do lol

Good luck, i've had a buy sat doing nothing for ages!

I'm tense with GME and i have a whole £100 riding on them :D

I think I'd have to be hooked up to a defib if I had £10000 on them like some people do...

Same, i've built my holding from around 300 to 1000 and it's getting more and more tense!

Associate
You're lucky in a way if your horizon is more long term as the chaos today has lowered the price of most stocks across the market.

Yeh this GME madness has tanked the rest of my portfolio. Which made 30 minutes after opening a really good time to load up on more at an excellent price...hopefully

Maybe if I could actually log in I could take advantage.

Bit of a baptism by fire, the urge to buy a GME share is tempting, just to go along for the ride.

Edit: It's unerving as a newcomer to see difficulties logging in. Must be very frustrating if you wanted to sell your stock at a peak if you can't even access your account!

Soldato
I cannot get into anything, arrrrrgh!

Got 25k sat in Corsair at around $33 and typically its moving up and I cannot get into to it so it best keep moving up lol.
I also grabbed one GME share, 5x AMC shares and 20x SKT shares as a pure gamble but have no idea what I have paid lol as cannot log in, I've watched GME since $20 but every time I see it go up I just ignore it, wished I'd thrown a load of money at but so don't we all, I am not complaining anyway, share trading has treated me very well these past six months. :)

Similar here. I was hoping to see nice gains in MSFT and Amzaon (due to the MSFT cloud increasing 50%). Also holding NOK, BB, APPL, GME, CRSR amongst others. As soon the US market opened everything was dead, so haven't had a change to check or amend.

I have a HL account but it's less than useless for US stock prices, and even worse for holding them.

EDIT: IG is working now

Back
Top Bottom