Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Caporegime
How many have $50k to throw in one single stock though, yeah $50k isn't a lot if you're investing it in a diversified portofolio but to go all in on one single entity ? It's more likely he was already pretty well off if he can afford to throw that kind of money around

This. Unless you're crazy it seems most people put a similar percentage of their wealth into S&S. If you have 50k to put into one. You either have a lot, insider info, or are crazy

Soldato
How many have $50k to throw in one single stock though, yeah $50k isn't a lot if you're investing it in a diversified portofolio but to go all in on one single entity ? It's more likely he was already pretty well off if he can afford to throw that kind of money around
Watch his video on YouTube. It's not like it was a mistake what he did, it was very well calculated, but it certainly was "all of his wealth in his number 1 past time" that went into this.

Soldato
This. Unless you're crazy it seems most people put a similar percentage of their wealth into S&S. If you have 50k to put into one. You either have a lot, insider info, or are crazy
Watch his video on YouTube. He literally put his "entire wealth" on the table. Not quite sell every possession, but certainly, cash in your last 10 years of 'gains'. He wasn't a Rolex wearing ex-Wall Streeter.

Soldato
So what’s the thinking. Are we going to see another big rise on opening tomorrow?
What’s going to happen on Friday?

I know we can’t know, but what do people think?...

Caporegime
So what’s the thinking. Are we going to see another big rise on opening tomorrow?
What’s going to happen on Friday?

Falls.
Put it this way. I certainly wouldn't be putting anything in now.

If its anything like the crypto pumps it fall time. It might not burn. But that's what it feels like. People will be getting twitchy

Again. I'm seeing it like a crypto type pump

Soldato
Falls.
Put it this way. I certainly wouldn't be putting anything in now.

If its anything like the crypto pumps it fall time. It might not burn. But that's what it feels like. People will be getting twitchy

Again. I'm seeing it like a crypto type pump
...did you just say 'Falls'?

It isn't a pump and dump, it is people driving the stock price up as there are contracts to buy them back that Melvin will do anything to avoid buying back. It'll keep going up until Melvin run out of ways to delay, or people lose their cool and cash out. I imagine as soon as ************* cashes out, the market will react.

Soldato

We can know, just watch the afterhours - https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/gme?mod=over_search

Watch his video on YouTube. It's not like it was a mistake what he did, it was very well calculated, but it certainly was "all of his wealth in his number 1 past time" that went into this.

Sorry but it's ********, if you've got $50k to throw on a single asset you've got more money elsewhere

Caporegime
...did you just say 'Falls'?

It isn't a pump and dump, it is people driving the stock price up as there are contracts to buy them back that Melvin will do anything to avoid buying back. It'll keep going up until Melvin run out of ways to delay, or people lose their cool and cash out. I imagine as soon as ************* cashes out, the market will react.

It's over valued. Its a movement that's gaining momentum but falsely valued. It will correct. It's not really any different to btc

Soldato
EswW2g4VEAAKwfc

To Mars.

Soldato
We can know, just watch the afterhours - https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/gme?mod=over_search

Sorry but it's ********, if you've got $50k to throw on a single asset you've got more money elsewhere
$50k is £36.5k. People lose more in depreciation on leasing crappy cars.

Where is the dfv video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZTr1-Gp74U&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=RoaringKitty

It's over valued. Its a movement that's gaining momentum but falsely valued. It will correct. It's not really any different to btc
I'm not sure you 100% understand what is going on.

Back
Top Bottom