• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Forza Horizon 4 Bench Thread

Associate
How is your display? I considered switching from this to the FreeSync version of that at one point. But, in the end i decided i didn't want to give up the extra space so stayed put.
Its ace tbh, I only use it for racing and joypad games, FPS I play on my Acer 28" 4K screen.
It's HDR1000 and the likes of Forza etc can push well over 100FPS full scud at 4K and looks minted.

Caporegime
Its ace tbh, I only use it for racing and joypad games, FPS I play on my Acer 28" 4K screen.
It's HDR1000 and the likes of Forza etc can push well over 100FPS full scud at 4K and looks minted.
Agree HDR1000 is great, supported in pretty much all the big games now too these days. HDR1000 certification was a minimum requirement for me in a display choice.

Last edited:
Caporegime
if you want me to do any more benchmarks @LtMatt hit me up, im quite happy to do a few

in saying that, im on a stock CPU cooler for now (new system) im hoping to replace this later in the year
A 1440p Forza run would be nice if you are able to run it on your display?

Might need to enable VSR in Radeon Software > Display Tab if you are using a 1080P display, then the 1440P option will be available in game.

If only VSR worked with a 5120x1440 display.

Underboss
yeah, when your CPU its upgraded it will fly

when i had an i5 6600K , i had a RX 580 GPU, soon as i stuck a 5700XT in, i got bottleneck on this game too, had to overclock my CPU, but then Forza hated it
now ive upgraded my CPU at last, it flies along

Associate
yeah, when your CPU its upgraded it will fly

when i had an i5 6600K , i had a RX 580 GPU, soon as i stuck a 5700XT in, i got bottleneck on this game too, had to overclock my CPU, but then Forza hated it
now ive upgraded my CPU at last, it flies along
Yeah my X99 system is showing its age now, had a good run with it.
Luckily I have gamed at 4K for a few years now and don't really notice it, just the benchmarks below 4K that its slipping up.

Back
Top Bottom