Valheim

Soldato
This is one of the only games I've played that makes me want to avoid checking out guides and 'how to' videos and just find stuff out as I go. Absolutely loving it.

Soldato
What is the smallest x86 or x64 system we could possibly make that would run a dedicated server well enough? I’ve been looking at pico itx systems but there aren’t really any available. Has anyone tried the pi 4? How did it go? (Yes it’s ARM)

Soldato
I've placed down a fire and cooking spit, but I cannot seem to move them now, do I have to destroy them and then rebuild where I want?

I also have a really tiny house I'm proud of but I have no idea how to flatten terrain etc.

@Smokey26 It's the gameplay not the graphics, look at Minecraft for example.

Soldato
Cheers. Wonder how high we can build. Also it's made in Unity so UABE will be coming in handy if I can figure it out, it worked for BMX The Game so.. fingers crossed.

Associate
What am i missing? it looks like WOW. Looks rubbish.

Helps if you play the game rather than investing 100% in the visuals. Kind of like the art style myself. You have to remember with the terraforming and basebuilding they have to to keep the visuals to a minimum otherwise it would tank the fps.

Soldato
I have a fence almost surrounding my property now, luckily it's an open area but still night time so I can't really show pics of it. I am planning to expand it a bit and figure out how roofs work, knowing me it'll come tumbling down.

Soldato
I have a fence almost surrounding my property now, luckily it's an open area but still night time so I can't really show pics of it. I am planning to expand it a bit and figure out how roofs work, knowing me it'll come tumbling down.
I put a moat (no water though) and bridge around mine too. Don’t get bothered at all

Back
Top Bottom