Valheim

Associate
If there is appetite for it, I don't mind setting up another docker for an OCUK server with the following caveats:

1. There's no way to extend the 10 man limit so if it gets busy so be it - a second / third server can go up as I have the resource on my unraid server for it
2. I'm not going to moderate it, so people have to play nice on their own
3. As the game is in EA, there is no guarantees that the server won't simply implode and need a clean slate (I've had two just die on me recently) - I can attempt a backup restore but can't make promises / be held to it.

Obviously with the above in mind there is zero cost for people, as it's only a favour.

Would love to try some co op. Im too scared to go into the Black Forest alone, i just skirt the edges hoping to pick up some scraps. Found a beehive and carrot seeds.. so got twitchy and ran home with my precious rewards.

I even ditched my raft panicking that a serpent was near in the dark :D

Pet Northerner
Don
Would love to try some co op. Im too scared to go into the Black Forest alone, i just skirt the edges hoping to pick up some scraps. Found a beehive and carrot seeds.. so got twitchy and ran home with my precious rewards.

I even ditched my raft panicking that a serpent was near in the dark :D

Server details below:
Server Name: [OCUK] - Valheim Server
Server Password: Odinsbeard

Pet Northerner
Don
Crashed twice since joining server monty, not sure if its me or the server :/

did you get logged on at all?

Edit: just got on with the test user acccount - I'll check to see how busy my outbound line is, but it's usually no where near saturation

Edit 2: Nah it's only using a couple hundred kbps/s on the upload, so the server is fine

Pet Northerner
Don
Thanks Monty, appreciate it. Hope to catch some people on there. Can you just build stuff on there, or do you need to wait for others to join?

I'd say just go for it - I know theres an OCUK discord about so it may be worth hanging on there and asking for a valheim chat

The server is freshly made today and in no way interacts with the one I made for myself and friends so don;t be scared to just go nuts.

There's items you can make to claim land / prevent others trashing.

Associate
I'd say just go for it - I know theres an OCUK discord about so it may be worth hanging on there and asking for a valheim chat

The server is freshly made today and in no way interacts with the one I made for myself and friends so don;t be scared to just go nuts.

There's items you can make to claim land / prevent others trashing.

Nice one, yeah ive a solo server as well :)

Ill knock something up just so I have somewhere to help if people want to go on adventures as a group. Then if theres a server build focus, I can shift all my gear into the community pool.

Back
Top Bottom