Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [19th - 23rd Feb 2021]

Soldato
Our defending is just a joke. It needs sorting in the summer. Ole needs to get a proper defensive coach in and get some decent center halfs.
Yes - but in fairness Ole keeps picking Lindelof and Maguire seemingly thinking its ok. Everyone else has worked out that it doesnt work. YOu only have to look at the goals weve conceded compared to other contenders. It's that stubbornness that costs you in the long term.

Caporegime
Yes - but in fairness Ole keeps picking Lindelof and Maguire seemingly thinking its ok. Everyone else has worked out that it doesnt work. YOu only have to look at the goals weve conceded compared to other contenders. It's that stubbornness that costs you in the long term.

I honestly would rather give Phil Jones a run in the team. It is just so stale. Tuanzebe never gets a chance either. He bossed that PSG game.

We need another Vidic to go with Maguire. There must be one lingering in some Baltic league somewhere in the world.

Soldato
I honestly would rather give Phil Jones a run in the team. It is just so stale. Tuanzebe never gets a chance either. He bossed that PSG game.
I wouldn't go so far as Jones but I can't understand why Tuanzebe hasn't had more games. I actually prefer Smalling to Lindelof or Maguire. Maybe he'll come back!!!

Caporegime
I wouldn't go so far as Jones but I can't understand why Tuanzebe hasn't had more games. I actually prefer Smalling to Lindelof or Maguire. Maybe he'll come back!!!

Phil Jones and Smalling as a partnership was better than this. Phil Jones always had his wtf moments but as a pairing they were in a different league to what we have now. Both had pace.

Whenever we actually properly attack you always have your bum clenched when anyone counters. Both Fred and Matic have no faith what so ever in what's behind them.

Soldato
What will really, really annoy me is if Ole leaves this eleven on the pitch past 55 minutes.
It confirms that Fred and Matic should never as a combo. Garner would be better than either of those.
James is a nice lad but he's so one dimensional.
Martial should be hooked for Greenwood at half time.

Odds on first sub is 73 minutes :(

Just rewatched the Newcastle goal. Its caused by our centre backs dropping back deep again vs getting out. They basically sag. Very poor.

Caporegime
What will really, really annoy me is if Ole leaves this eleven on the pitch past 55 minutes.
It confirms that Fred and Matic should never as a combo. Garner would be better than either of those.
James is a nice lad but he's so one dimensional.
Martial should be hooked for Greenwood at half time.

Odds on first sub is 73 minutes :(

Just rewatched the Newcastle goal. Its caused by our centre backs dropping back deep again vs getting out. Very poor.

Constant story. That is coaching to blame not just them being poor.

Back
Top Bottom