PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
I played PUBG on mobile when it first launched. Got lucky, came first, never played it again because I knew it was a fluke and wanted to end on a high :D

Soldato
I know there are a minimum of 20 bots per game, but it varies whether you see them or not. Some squad games you can have 2-3 bot kills, others you won't see a single one. I don't find that it ruins the enjoyment for me too much and they are usually not noticeable after half way trough a game.

Caporegime
been really enjoying pubg especially in ranked. we been doing okay as well. nice to have sweaty enjoyable games again.

anyone watching the pgi ? got 4am from the start and stk. who i thought would also be top 4. gen g slipped in nicely.

Soldato
Yea PUBG is good I'm playing it loads.

Some things are not perfect though, lack of being able to pick a map is a biggy, so frustrating. They did it to get fuller games, but all that happens is people keep dropping out of the maps they don't like.

They put this like reputation system thing in, which correct me if I'm wrong but seems to do nothing, to try and discourage people leaving games, but meh, I know many love it but I just at can't stand Erengal and leave that most times.

Also the map rotation itself seems...... I know it's random, but you'll end up getting Sanhok 6 times in a row for example.

And the cheating, but it's nowhere near as bad as people make out, I think you get waves where you will see maybe 2 or 3 in the space of a week, probably because there is new hack I'm guessing, then you won't see any for ages.

Other than that it's great, you just have to be prepared the level of skill is very high, which I also think is why people think there is so much cheating but people are just very good.

I been really focusing on Sniper rifles recently, it's harder to pull off, especially against good players as it's a good idea to keep moving, but a headshot is a straight knock Vs a DMR, especially mini14 that gun is weak.

Caporegime
get a group play ranked. makes the game far better but it is much sweatier. higher standard of players but with better loot on maps like erangel and miramar transforms the game. hopefully can get to grandmaster by end of the month.

win in ranked feels like 10 wins in normal. :p

also yes pubg 2.0 is a thing. will be interesting to see when we get more news on it.

i always take a bolt rifle over a dmr. it is so satisfying getting long range kills with it. it really does depend on the map what works better also obviously how accurate you are.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Still plenty of cheats around... No recoil is pretty much everywhere.

I drop in for the odd solo game, a few wins but generally get raped by a auto fire SKS/Mini 14 with auto fire.

Still managed to pull off a 900m headshot the other day with a Kar98 on Erengal some dude was hiding in the mountain bit, he must have been raging. (I then got run over :) )

I cant stand Sanhook, just plays like a turd in solo, and the fact everyone looks like a chuffin bush wookie unless your 5m infront of them.

Associate
Is this still worth buying today? A few friends and i have recently started playing warzone. We are all pretty new to online games, i had no interest in it until i could play with friends. We are all early 40s, so not an ideal time to start. We have improved massively, but i'm tempted to try something else.

Thanks

Soldato
Is this still worth buying today? A few friends and i have recently started playing warzone. We are all pretty new to online games, i had no interest in it until i could play with friends. We are all early 40s, so not an ideal time to start. We have improved massively, but i'm tempted to try something else.

Thanks
There's a lot more time to chit chat during PUBG if you're mates IRL, but expect to die a lot without killing many people for the first month or two

Soldato
Cheating really isn't that prevalent. People are just really good at the game now. I must have played over 20 games on the weekend and didn't see one or even suspect it. Some of the bots can turn on a dime and shoot you though! Others just carry on blissfully unaware you are chasing them.

There's a lot more time to chit chat during PUBG if you're mates IRL, but expect to die a lot without killing many people for the first month or two

Our matches usually end up pretty short when we started pushing the pump action/Mutant meta!! Haha! It'll catch on it a bit though!

Caporegime
it isnt that bad for cheats now played about 20 ranked matches over weekend only one cheat out of all of them. people who play generally have been playing it all the time and never left so many people are good. especially in ranked. normal is pretty straight forward and easy to win. also the replay cam makes people look like cheats many times. especially on recoil.

simple way to see if bots are in are you will get say to 60 players numbers wont go up then they just will go up one at a time. so you could just leave the game.

still loads playing. its actually better than ever apart from the no map selection. which hopefully gets added back. whether it will or not who knows. maybe when pubg 2.0 comes out lol.

Back
Top Bottom