** Diablo 2 Resurrected Thread **

Soldato
This is going to be just another turd that will get full marks from IGN. Either that or it'll be mobile only. Surprise! Haven't people been burned by Blizz enough yet?

Someone's salty. Do some research before commenting. Blizzard don't have a good record recently but that doesn't automatically mean everything has to be moving forward.

Soldato
Hmm so tempted but like many others I preordered the WC3 reforged 'remaster' and left feeling disappointed.

35 quid for the basic package.......what MIGHT push me over the line is if there was a mention of native 21:9 support.....but nothing that I can see

This is a good point, from what I've seen, it's max 60fps which is already a bit of a bummer. But no 21:9 support will sadly end up with me likely skipping. However, if the controller support is great, then I might get it to play on the TV.

We will see.

Soldato
If you were right, would being mean about it be the right thing to do?

That’s the thing, I’m not. Armageus and myself suggested you don’t buy it if you weren’t happy and rather than see it as people having a different opinion than you, you took it upon yourself to see it as a confrontation, which it wasn’t.

Back
Top Bottom