Coca Cola : "Be less white"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
White fragility at its finest. Cherry picking data to do what, prove that whites are indeed oppressed? Or what? What outcome are you seeking by constructing this random list of data points?

What a truly contemptible attempt at weasly gaslighting.

Make assertions, provide nothing to back them, find yourself challenged and then suggest that the very fact that you have been challenged, re your unsupported assertions, proves something associated to your original claim.

Soldato

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Oh my. Those poor white boys must be loving their privilege. It has made them so successful...

The aim here doesn't seem to be equality.

Yeah, I don't think you understand the concept of white privilege. I'll have a go at explaining (even though I'm not sure you want to understand).

Poor 'white' boys do not face issues because they are white.

However, the issues faced by black people are often simply because they are black.

Soldato
What a truly contemptible attempt at weasly gaslighting.

Make assertions, provide nothing to back them, find yourself challenged and then suggest that the very fact that you have been challenged, re your unsupported assertions, proves something associated to your original claim.
I can also cherry pick data from the internet but people have already done it for me? I've kept the links simple for you.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s-matter-wealth-economic-health-a9567461.html
https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/race-report-statistics
https://inequality.org/facts/racial-inequality/

Soldato
Yeah, I don't think you understand the concept of white privilege. I'll have a go at explaining (even though I'm not sure you want to understand).

Poor 'white' boys do not face issues because they are white.

However, the issues faced by black people are often simply because they are black.

Contemptible garbage.

Taller men don't face the same issues that shorter men do. More attractive people don't face the same issues as ugly people do. People born with parents who take an active interest in their education and wellbeing dont face the same issues that people born with less engaged parents do.

There are an almost unlimited amount of issues that can externally affect how easy or not someone may find it to succeed in life.

But let's concentrate on one race based factor that doesn't even work as a true indicator for how easy someone will find their progression through life because whites on average frequently get outperformed by certain other racial groups in white majority countries.

(Unlike say for tall people and or attractive people were there is a clear and consistent advantage shown)

As the saying goes 'There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.'

Soldato
There really needs to be helplines setup for people to navigate these new discourses so that they can avoid getting fired for not going along with it all.

People don't want to cause issue, but if this sort of stuff is presented in the workplace, you'll likely go along with and with that give it credibility. Alternatively go against it and who knows what, who would want to take the risk of being labelled the office racist?

Soldato

It's strange you should claim you make good money from 'numbers' because you are not very good with them...

Just to take the first data set from your first link, relating to stop and searches.

Black people are stopped at a higher rate than whites in the UK because they commit more crime and because demographically more blacks are of a younger age than whites and younger people of all races constitute the majority of stop and searches.

You can't infer racism is at play from the citing such figures because otherwise you would have to conclude that the police were being racist against whites in favour of Chinese people as they get stopped and searched in the UK at one third the rate for whites, on a per capital basis.

Per capita stop and search rates in the uk per 1,000 of a given ethnicity......

White - 6
Indian - 5
Black - 54
Chinese - 2

On the other hand you claimed that 'whites' held the majority of the benefits globally ( and went on a Marxist tangent spouting off about 'oppression') and were presented with direct evidence to show that this wasn't necessarily the case as that even with white majority countries it was certain non white groups that consistently outperformed whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom