Actors I am amazed that get jobs...

Soldato
Eddie Redmayne
I'm not sure if he's is autistic, or his ability to act is that of someone who's struggles with social interaction but he is by far the worst actor I have every encountered. His mannerisms are so bizzare and wooden that I think if you cut him out of each film and stuck other scenes in another you wouldn't notice.
Just awful.
Eddie won an oscar for his performance in The Theory of Everything. I'm not sure you're right on this one.

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Kate McKinnon - she's being charted as a comedienne, but there is not a grain of talent or funny bone in her body, not even school play level.
Will Ferrell - he's literally the same cringe guy in everything he does and it works only once, for me Eurovision is enough of this guy for a decade.

Soldato
Eddie won an oscar for his performance in The Theory of Everything. I'm not sure you're right on this one.
Jesus when have the Oscars been anything other than a huge scam to sell adverts on TV. They're choices are very far from being the best choice. I see them as the Euro vision of film, Avatar the worst movie in the world won 3, and Leonardo Dicaprio one of the most significant actors of the last 20years barely got a mention, I mean come on he lost to Jamie flipping Foxx just so they could give out a I'm not racist vote.

Last edited:
Soldato
Jesus when have the Oscars been anything other than a huge scam to sell adverts on TV. They're choices are very far from being the best choice. I see them as the Euro vision of film, Avatar the worst movie in the world won 3, and Leonardo Dicaprio one of the most significant actors of the last 20years barely got a mention, I mean come on he lost to Jamie flipping Foxx just so they could give out a I'm not racist vote.
His portrayl of Stephen Hawking was incredible in that film. Plus, he can sing (see Les Misrables) and is generally quite well spoken. Sure, he's always going to be typecast as an awkward gawky Englishman - but you can see why he gets plenty of those roles.

Back
Top Bottom