Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
FFAR was my best gun prior to this new season, rapid fire, rapid damage lots of kills. But after update it now feels like a bullet sponge, enemies 360 beam hitting me while mine doesn't give a kill! Went back to my other favorite the ooophaga and all is well
Looks like they nerfed the agency suppressor but will apparently revert the changes in a hotfix :p

Soldato
I always found that the first week or two of a new season was pretty hard going. I had also heard that SBMM was reset at the start of each season but unsure how true that is. Possibly just a rumour.

Soldato
FFAR was my best gun prior to this new season, rapid fire, rapid damage lots of kills. But after update it now feels like a bullet sponge, enemies 360 beam hitting me while mine doesn't give a kill! Went back to my other favorite the ooophaga and all is well

I was seeing a lot of packet loss reported on the busy Warzone servers last night, as high as 15% at some points.

Soldato
Resurgence mode is full on manic twitch shooter. It's fine with a good squad when you can control an area but playing with randoms is a grind.

Managed it with just 1 mate after our rando team mate killed 14 then left after he died in a rage with a couple of circles left, bet he’s annoyed now for not staying and getting the win!

Soldato
The sbmm is a complete joke. Playing early and enjoying it. Get a trios win in a silver lobby. Every game after playing in diamond and platinum lobbies and nearly every death to a sweaty ttv or fb streamer clan tag. Just puts you off loading it up again.

Soldato
I play warzone on my PS4 but thought I’d give it a go on my pc which is ancient now. On low settings it runs surprisingly well on an old i5 2500k and HD7950. Solid 60fps with the scaling turned down a notch. Nice using a keyboard and mouse again

Associate
Do they alternate the modes that are available on Warzone? We had a group of 4 playing last week and we were all really enjoying Plunder Quads, but there only seems to be the trio version at the moment...?!

Back
Top Bottom