WandaVision

Permabanned
Well I do enjoy the MCu Movies most of the time, I've still to watch the newest superman, spiderman and capt marvel movies though..I tried watching the first rebooted spiderman and didn't like it so I've just not bothered with the newest one.

Caporegime
No, it's more your are going into it with more knowledge about the characters than other people, but for some reason you can't understand how other people might not be as clued up as you are? Like trying to teach an old family member to use a PC for the first time and you struggle to grasp how they can't do the simplest things sort of thing?

Incorrect, I know nothing about the characters that Kainz posted about other than from the show, we're not meant to know yet. It's meant to be a mystery.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Make sure you watch the post credit scene for this week's episode.

V return is right out of the comic book source material.

Caporegime

And likely Vision's route out of the Hex without him dying. But could also still have some Ultron code within him meaning perhaps Wanda will need to kill him again cementing her descent into madness.

Soldato
I don't. Can't see this one having a happy ending.

The entire story is about learning to cope with grief. Torn to shreds over Vision's death, Wanda has literally kidnapped a whole town so she can live out a fantasy alternative reality where Vision isn't dead. I'm not sure that tale can have a happy ending without it feeling like cheating.

I'm betting this one ends with Vision dead and Wanda coming to terms with her grief. She'll also be a fugitive, because no matter which way you spin it, she kidnapped and enslaved a whole town. Some big bad will take the twins, and Wanda will take off in to the multiverse after them (possibly with Doctor Strange), setting up Multiverse of Madness.

Last edited:
Soldato

I find it annoying/bizarre that they leave such fundamental plot developments in post-credit scenes. I had actually not realised there were any on Wandavision so I’d missed a few.
For a film I guess it might make sense, and I know Marvel do it for basically all of them... but for a TV series. Meh.

Soldato
They only started doing the end credit scenes in episode 7.
Yeah, that’s what was confusing, and why I imagine a fair number of people wouldn’t realise if there aren’t any for the first 6 episodes!

I meant the last two, rather than all of them with my previous rant, wasn’t very clear, sorry. :)

Soldato
Decent finale. Wrapped up the WandaVision storyline well.

The Doctor Strange 2 delay is sooooo frustrating now though. Over a year to wait to finish Wanda's story arc from the show. Got a feeling we're going to get similar frustrations with the Loki show and the Love and Thunder delay (though thankfully not as long a wait). Damn pandemic :p

Soldato
Well that was an exceptionally dull 9 episode story, so much promise and yet it didn't deliver on any of it. All those fan theories and not a single one panned out. 5.5/10 for the series and that's being generous

Back
Top Bottom