Show Us Your Motors!

OcUK Staff
I get your point. It's a boulevard cruiser rather than a sports car, but I'd like the punch there to go along with the looks and the sound.
It's something I'll be seriously considering when I retire in a few years.

Is yours four-on-the-floor or auto?

I wanted an auto. :)

Man of Honour
Good glad you returned mate and thanks for keeping in touch during your absence.
When one is spinning plates in ones personal life, forums like OCUK are not really a priority. Did find myself smiling at a few of the threads recently so thought I should pop back (though I have posted on the tech forums a few times over last few months) not least as I can show off a bit n stuff. :D

Man of Honour
:eek::cool:

With the classic Mercedes pre-curbed wheels too, nice!

Sorry :p

(not sorry)
Funny that as my current E Class (which was attacked by a BMW 3 series 14 months back £15K repair bill for what looked like a bumper!) has been epic for not curbing wheels. I have hit so many curbs with it and not a single mark. I think the wheels are not diamond cut but diamonds! Hard as, well, diamond. :)

Man of Honour
wow Housey, what i car to come back on OcUK with :eek: stunning
Ta. Can't wait. Was this, another GT3 or McLaren but been put of Macca by all the horror stories and was even told by mates with them "it's not the car for you" due to me using my cars. 991 GT3 Gen 2 would be 25K more and I could not see (for me) where that extra value lay so been focused on finding the right GT-R

Man of Honour
Ta. Can't wait. Was this, another GT3 or McLaren but been put of Macca by all the horror stories and was even told by mates with them "it's not the car for you" due to me using my cars. 991 GT3 Gen 2 would be 25K more and I could not see (for me) where that extra value lay so been focused on finding the right GT-R

Best choice by far.

Associate
Being delivered to home tomorrow all being well, Thursday if not.

3.9K miles and 2 owners (current dealer is second, his personal car)
Track Pack
Buckets
Ceramics
Burmeister
Few other bits and bobs on top.

Matt silver, mint condition, excited, back in something nice after selling the R8 before Christmas.

:D lovely, some very nice cars on here, and just as the weather is starting to improve :)

Man of Honour

workmate has just changed his McLaren in for a GT after a year of problems, seems a good choice

Soldato
Got it, very good it is :D

757C3723-49EE-4EB0-BE24-D73DA8B7C541.jpeg

So glad got it in white in the flesh it looks amazing and so bright!

Running it the best way to my knowledge and had its first tank of Vpower, seems fantastic on fuel consumption but at same time not ragged it.

Stunning collection. Drive goals there, Gibbo. Enjoy.

Well done @Gibbo glad it has arrived safely.

Welcome back Housey - missed seeing your posts. Glad to hear things are on the better.

Soldato
Track Pack
Buckets
Ceramics
Burmeister

Matt silver, mint condition, excited, back in something nice after selling the R8 before Christmas.

That is freaking gorgeous. They really have absolutely nailed the styling on the GTR. Dat front end

Soldato

Track Pack
Buckets
Ceramics
Burmeister

Very nice. Any particular reason for getting rid of the R8, or just fancied a change?

Back
Top Bottom