The Cryptolambo had gone to the moon... Time for Cryptolambo 2!!!

Man of Honour
Who cares about houses??

Young guy has a V12 Lambo, is excited and here to share it with the forum. Be happy for him, it's what petrol heads do.

Man of Honour
Who cares about houses??

Young guy has a V12 Lambo, is excited and here to share it with the forum. Be happy for him, it's what petrol heads do.
But this is OcUK where nice things must be picked apart for completely irrelevant reasons.

I'm more of a two wheel fan but that is a lovely four wheeler and Gibbo was right you can't have a car like that in any sort of normal colour.

Soldato
Who cares about houses??

I don't think anyone is doubting the epicness of a V12 Lambo.

Given the surroundings it is definitely out of the ordinary and when you put such things on the internet publicly, you can't be immune to people's opinions, no matter how many members of the forum come out and defend you.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
AMG GTR and now this in Motors. Hope someone else posts in and makes it a hattrick today!

I know we have another 458 owner amongst us who has not posted up yet, only realised as he also just took delivery of a Yaris and posted in the Yaris group next to the 458.

But it’s quite funny the Yaris is so liked by the older population keeping getting comments from older people how lovely it is but end of the day image wise it’s just a Yaris. :D

Having been on forum for years it’s great how over the years the cars have changed from members and it’s something I like to see been a petrol head. Yes a big house is impressive but is it a requirement to own a supercar I don’t really think so and it’s just a comment that comes from maybe very well of people who do have the big house and fleet of super cars or just the jealous type who want to try and pick at someone else’s happiness.

If I could get away with I’d live in a single bedroom house with a 20 car garage lol, I’ve definetely got a car hording issue.

After doing up the current house and the stress of it all well I don’t want to move for a very long time now it’s a lot of stress especially when you get messed around by cowboys but maybe it gets easier the second time round.

Soldato
Not many think so clearly. I've spoken to a lot of companies who mandate that cars must be kept in a garage between 10pm and 6am unless further than 500metres from the home address

My classic policies effectively say that, but I can see the argument on cars like the Lambo (although there must be a level of vandalism risk).

Soldato
My 4c & Yaris are parked up on a patch of weedy gravel down a very bumpy alleyway behind my (rented) house, heaven forbid I ever post a picture of it I might get banned! I'd much rather have a Lambo and an 'average' house than a fancy house and a Golf.

Back
Top Bottom