The Sony A73/A7R3/A7S3/A9 Thread

Soldato
I always get my bodies from Pana moz, better warranty than UK places and better service as well.
E-infinity I generally get my lenses from them.
Got my A7C, Tamron 28-200 and Sony 20mm f1.8 most recently from them both.

Soldato
Ordered the A7C with kit lens from Pana moz this morning. Was expecting to be waiting a couple of weeks with everything going on, but I've already received an email from FedEx telling me it will be with me in Dublin on Monday! Can't wait!

Soldato
Ordered the A7C with kit lens from Pana moz this morning. Was expecting to be waiting a couple of weeks with everything going on, but I've already received an email from FedEx telling me it will be with me in Dublin on Monday! Can't wait!

Awesome, I bet you're excited. :) I don't have the A7C but I have it's aps-c brother the a6600 which is basically the same size and form factor. The smallness is excellent and lovely to hold in the hand. I particularly like the rangefinder style EVF. Being on the left end of the camera I find it makes it easier for the left eye to check whatever might be approaching or coming into view while keeping the right eye on the EVF, so you can basically alternate between eyes.

Soldato
Awesome, I bet you're excited. :) I don't have the A7C but I have it's aps-c brother the a6600 which is basically the same size and form factor. The smallness is excellent and lovely to hold in the hand. I particularly like the rangefinder style EVF. Being on the left end of the camera I find it makes it easier for the left eye to check whatever might be approaching or coming into view while keeping the right eye on the EVF, so you can basically alternate between eyes.
Thanks for that tip! Yeah, very excited. I'm looking forward to being able to take it with me nearly anywhere, it's that compact.

You cant spell it because in some language its a very rude word!

Ah, that makes sense!

Back
Top Bottom