• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Ok.. I’ve got an LG 55b7v oled... which doesn’t have 4k 120hz . I’m assuming it does 1080p 120 hz?

can someone point me a gamepass game that also a change of settings as atm I can’t find any of mine that allow the drop for me to check.

Soldato
Anyone having connectivity problems with WiFi? My series x disconnects for 2-5seconds and reconnects all the time, I get dropped from online games because of it. It seemed to fix itself a while back but now it’s doing it again.

Soldato
One thing I find is quite often my button presses don't register. I'm thinking it may be because the ps controllers have less travel on the buttons so I'm used to that.

Soldato
Just bought a Series X on impulse. I have a PC, so not sure if I should keep this.

Not a dig, but it genuinely confuses me how people can drop almost £500 on something but don't really know if they want it or not. Why aren't you sure whether you should keep it? What made you decide to pick one up in the first place? Was it just a FOMO moment and now you've got buyer's remorse?

It's an amazing console and so totally worth £450 for gaming, especially with Game Pass. That should be enough to sway anyone tbh :)

Back
Top Bottom