• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Rocket Lake Review: A waste of sand...

Soldato
Ouuuuuch. I feel bad for anyone who decided to pre order. I can forsee a fair few cancellations
Nope, because only the fanboys, bloody-minded and badly informed even entertained this hot garbage to begin with.

Look at that Dave chump as a prime example. Bleating on from the beginning about how Rocket Lake was going to destroy everything, was proven to be wrong time and again, retorts with outright trolling yet is still buying the 11900K, defending his purchase with "but I have lots of money now, so ner".

That is the sort of idiot Intel is targeting, and that is the sort of idiot who swallows it all down.

Associate
Nope, because only the fanboys, bloody-minded and badly informed even entertained this hot garbage to begin with.

Look at that Dave chump as a prime example. Bleating on from the beginning about how Rocket Lake was going to destroy everything, was proven to be wrong time and again, retorts with outright trolling yet is still buying the 11900K, defending his purchase with "but I have lots of money now, so ner".

That is the sort of idiot Intel is targeting, and that is the sort of idiot who swallows it all down.
Even the I have loads of money argument makes no sense. If you have loads of money you want the best, this is not the best

Associate
If people keep buying revision after revision then Intel will get away with it.
However I think the tables have turned with AMD and now Apple etc.

Soldato
OP
Intel's bios is clearly still wonky, some 11th gen owners can't even boot up their PCs and some who can report constant BSOD

Soldato
Gamers nexus new video

"Intel i9-11900k: Pathetic and Embarrassing"

The first word, as intended, says it all - Pathetic.

My suspicion was that this was and is just a cash grab from Intel. They couldn't go over a full cycle with leaving AMD to clean up and further erode Intel's sector share. They had to release something, anything to give their loyal patrons something to purchase. The fact that it is barely better than than the previous gen (and in many ways worse) doesn't come into it, it will still sell.

Soldato
Intel's bios is clearly still wonky, some 11th gen owners can't even boot up their PCs and some who can report constant BSOD
This makes no sense either, the boards have been physcially out for months and they've had the chips for months to get the BIOS ready, just sounds wrong on every level, i wonder if it is an overpowered issue.

Back
Top Bottom