** NIK'S ANNUAL B-GRADE BLOWOUT!!!! **

Man of Honour
My UW 34" monitor turned up about an hour ago. Its in really good condition no dead pixels, near perfect screen. Messed about with the settings a bit as out of the box colour/brightness is shocking. Will take a bit of getting used to even coming from a 32" 1440p screen.
Thanks Nik looks like I got a real bargain for the price.
Which one did you buy mate? Looking for screens myself?

OcUK Staff
OP
My UW 34" monitor turned up about an hour ago. Its in really good condition no dead pixels, near perfect screen. Messed about with the settings a bit as out of the box colour/brightness is shocking. Will take a bit of getting used to even coming from a 32" 1440p screen.
Thanks Nik looks like I got a real bargain for the price.

DevotedLazyArmyworm-max-1mb.gif

Associate
Cheers for the reply @NikTheSHNIK your b grade blows must be popular, was on hold for 70 mins each twice today.. worst thing was I needed to jump into work meetings so still never got through... ah well.. perseverance will make the deals sweeter...

OcUK Staff
OP
Cheers for the reply @NikTheSHNIK your b grade blows must be popular, was on hold for 70 mins each twice today.. worst thing was I needed to jump into work meetings so still never got through... ah well.. perseverance will make the deals sweeter...

It's probably more we are twice as busy as we usually would be at this time of year, and everything is made more difficult with us all working remotely/safely.

No other way to do this unfortunately as sales have to put the order on and apply the discount.

Not even I have privileges to do that!

Associate
It's probably more we are twice as busy as we usually would be at this time of year, and everything is made more difficult with us all working remotely/safely.

No other way to do this unfortunately as sales have to put the order on and apply the discount.

Not even I have privileges to do that!

Totally understandable!... Although I will have the hold music going through my head for all of time and eternity. :D

Associate
I did, by mistake, an order and i would love to modify it, to do buy a (bit) different product, £80 more expensive.... is there any way to do it here?

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi guys,

I've been through as we had a ton of peripherals and monitors get booked into b-grade over the weekend.

Dropped my pants on a ton of them.

Buy anytrhing you can while its still tere and email offerwsw if the prices still aren't low enouigh for you!

Hope everyone who's ordered so far is enjoying their goodies!

Associate
Made an offer on a monitor for my lads xbox series X, which was accepted by Nik.

Trying to get in touch with sales is easier said than done. It's not like I'm complaining, due to the restrictions the sales guys are working under........but damn, I wish they'd change the holding music. I .....can't.....stand....it .....much.....longer!! :D#

**edit** got thru 2nd time after 30 minutes and all sorted.

Thanks again Nik.

Last edited:
Associate
Hi guys,

I've been through as we had a ton of peripherals and monitors get booked into b-grade over the weekend.

Dropped my pants on a ton of them.

Buy anytrhing you can while its still tere and email offerwsw if the prices still aren't low enouigh for you!

Hope everyone who's ordered so far is enjoying their goodies!

Finally got through to sales team today but there was no message on the system to confirm the monitor price :cry: looks like ill get to enjoy the hold music again on Tuesday when you guys are back :p

Associate
Managed to get through yesterday and ordered a Ducky one 2 keyboard. Much to my surprise it arrived this morning (I didn't think DPD delivered on a public holiday) and appears completely untouched - the box was open, that's all.

It's the Christmas edition with shiny keys. I'm so happy right now :cry:

Thanks again Nik!

Associate
Snapped up the Edifier S880DB that was going for £150 (currently out of stock outside of clearance listed at £210, down from £259).

I was worried what exactly B grade would mean to justify the price discount, but turns out that worry was misplaced. Honestly, apart from a barely noticeable scratch on the back of one of the speakers, I can't see any reason these were listed as B grade. They work perfect, had all the cables I could ever need, and look great.

Soldato
Snapped up the Edifier S880DB that was going for £150 (currently out of stock outside of clearance listed at £210, down from £259).

I was worried what exactly B grade would mean to justify the price discount, but turns out that worry was misplaced. Honestly, apart from a barely noticeable scratch on the back of one of the speakers, I can't see any reason these were listed as B grade. They work perfect, had all the cables I could ever need, and look great.
dang I just sent an offer for that, guess that's not happening ... oh well was worth a go!

I've had the model down in the past, cracking piece of kit, hope you enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom