Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [9th - 12th April 2021]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Mourinho was a top manager when football was played a different way and players had far less power and we're less precious.

Hes been trading on the reputation from those days for the past 7 or so years.

Spurs were an exciting team that played quality football under Poch. They are now a team that has most of the old issues of the past along with a lack of flair and a big lack of passion.

I don't rate Ole but its hard to argue that the players like him and they play for him.

Wonder who will replace Mourinho?

Caporegime
I hope Mourinho lasts until Christmas, give Son and Kane a reason to leave in the summer and then replace Mourinho once they've gone.

Nagelsmann has been linked with them recently, seems like a good young manager and plays good attacking football.

Don
Sounds like Mourinho's had a mad rant in his press-conference regarding some comments from Ole. He's going to get sacked sooner or later but I hope Arsenal or some other PL side are mad enough to give him a job. He's a **** most of the time but he's great entertainment none the less.
Why should Pogba have been sent off??

Replace Mourinho all you want...it's still Spurs.
You must be fuming that you missed a possible red card! :p

Soldato
Sounds like Mourinho's had a mad rant in his press-conference regarding some comments from Ole. He's going to get sacked sooner or later but I hope Arsenal or some other PL side are mad enough to give him a job. He's a **** most of the time but he's great entertainment none the less.

You must be fuming that you missed a possible red card! :p

I was about to say how did I miss it!!?

Man of Honour
Good result and a reasonable performance. Pleased to see Ole bringing a bit of fire post match, and good to see the Jose meltdown :p

Soldato
Looks like maddison has kissed goodbye to his euro spot this summer after the weekends house party antics oh well he will have plenty of time for parties now at least

fez

fez

Caporegime
Looks like maddison has kissed goodbye to his euro spot this summer after the weekends house party antics oh well he will have plenty of time for parties now at least

I have the square root of **** all sympathy for any footballers breaking any of the COVID rules. They are paid insane money by anyones standards and they work a part time job. They train, play and rest.

Glad to see some managers taking some actual action against players who knowingly break the rules.

Soldato
I have the square root of **** all sympathy for any footballers breaking any of the COVID rules. They are paid insane money by anyones standards and they work a part time job. They train, play and rest.

Glad to see some managers taking some actual action against players who knowingly break the rules.
100%

Back
Top Bottom