Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
55nugs.jpg

Associate
Rilot nailed it above, at least with the terms... to these eyes the F10 is more handsome but the G30 is clearly more modern and has more presence.

That Lexus is proper old school cool as well. Epic.

Last edited:
Caporegime
So I bought this for a laugh; I've always wanted an LS400 and I wanted to own a V8 before they all go away. Everything works that I've tried: Sat Nav, Auto Lights, Air Con, Pulsating Mirrors - I'm not sure what else it's got but I'm sure I'll discover more. It drives superbly so I'm happy it's lived up to the expectation of dull Japanese refinement. My previous car was a DC2 so it's somewhat at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Parked in it's second parking space, hohoho-V8-banter-hohoho
eyTfMPe.jpg

It's so unapologetically 90's on the inside, I love it.
vgSbnaD.jpg

Thats no Lexus you bunch of awful people, thats a very mint looking Toyota Celsior UCF20. With cloth!!

You jammy git. Car I'm most jealous of in this thread now! :(

If you got change from £8K in that condition with that mileage I recon you did alright. Be the best car you've ever owned.

Did you import it or was it already here?

Does it have the air purifier (control to the left of the steering column) or the factory adaptive air suspension? Spec C? F-pack?

Last edited:
Soldato
Awesome :cool:

What a bargain. Let me know if you want to move it on for 4K when you're done with it! ;)
It was for sale on eBay for months.

I looked at it a few times but the seller is quite well known in lexus community to be.. sketchy at best with multiple court cases against him etc :D it was a bargain and I was tempted to have a look.

Caporegime
It was for sale on eBay for months.

I looked at it a few times but the seller is quite well known in lexus community to be.. sketchy at best with multiple court cases against him etc :D it was a bargain and I was tempted to have a look.

Oh its THAT one is it? I didn't put 2 and 2 together... :p

Regardless, I didn't and still don't have the money to blow on a barge. Soon though, sure. :D

Back
Top Bottom