Poll: *** The official AirTag thread (it comes in packs of four and everything!) ***

Are you going to buy AirTags?

• Yes, I'll get one

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • Yes, I'll get a pack of four

Votes: 31 36.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 35.3%

• Total voters
Commissario
XDL4hug.jpeg

I'm not sure what there is to discuss about the AirTag really but we do these threads for all the Apple products so it seems rude to forget about the AirTag seeing as it's been rumoured for what seems like years!

Are you going to buy AirTags? Will you get a single one or a pack of four?

At the moment there are only a few accessories but I'm sure that in time there will be lots of holders for them. It'll be nice to see what people get.

Associate
Want two for my cats, should be small enough otherwise it will look like a big medallion on them :D. Want one for my keys and going to hide one in the car, may come in handy.

Associate
Four pack for me. One for the caravan, one each for the keys and one for the Bongo. It’s a cheap way to track old motors

Soldato
I don’t understand the use case for airtags to be honest. I’ve never in my life lost keys or wallets and I don’t know how I ever would given i always check and confirm their location either in my pocket or in the places they get stored in the house. I could understand attaching one to a pet on a collar I suppose.

Soldato
I don’t understand the use case for airtags to be honest. I’ve never in my life lost keys or wallets and I don’t know how I ever would given i always check and confirm their location either in my pocket or in the places they get stored in the house. I could understand attaching one to a pet on a collar I suppose.

My wife works from home and has to log into a sensitive system with 2 secure usb authenticator devices.

Our 15 month old is always putting them in random places (literally, we keep them out of her reach but turn your back for 25 seconds to get a coffee and she’s whipped it out of the laptop and it’s hidden )
So these will be a godsend for us lol

Soldato
My wife works from home and has to log into a sensitive system with 2 secure usb authenticator devices.

Our 15 month old is always putting them in random places (literally, we keep them out of her reach but turn your back for 25 seconds to get a coffee and she’s whipped it out of the laptop and it’s hidden )
So these will be a godsend for us lol
LOL. I can understand that use case!

Pet Northerner
Don

I'm in the same boat. We're very perticular about where we put keys in the house once we're home.

I guess hiding one in the car would be useful, but that would be about it for me.

Commissario
OP
I've just been looking at a review of these and I've decided that my initial feelings were right. I don't need them. I've never lost my keys, I've never lost my wallet. When I come home, my keys go in the same place, my wallet goes in the same place. This would just be buying kit for the sake of it.

The only keys I could think I'd want to attach one to is for my safe where the keys are put away but I don't go in there very often now and if I lost the keys, the battery would probably be flat anyway.

Changed my vote to 'no'.

Soldato
Want two for my cats, should be small enough otherwise it will look like a big medallion on them :D. Want one for my keys and going to hide one in the car, may come in handy.
Me too, one of my cats already has a tractiv, but the other is an indoor cat so want one on him in case he escapes.
Have you found any decent collars or holders that might suit a cat yet??

Associate
Not yet, a lot of them seem to be bulky holders, belkin seems to have a small one though.

Seems like a great businesses opportunity to create a cat collar with an integrated airtag holder :)

Back
Top Bottom