What PC games are you playing?

Associate
I remember loving the first - at least to begin with, but after a few days, I really lost interest in it. I've got 3 and The Pre-Sequel though have yet to try them out.

I may go back to the first one but IIRC, I may need some tweaks and fixes to get it to work as I would like.

Yeah, I had the same experience with the first one - I can't really explain what happened, I was enjoying it but just didn't go back to it after about a week and then eventually uninstalled it.

Trying out 3 has coincided with me getting a Samsung 32" g7 monitor, which really shows of the cel-shaded graphics: it's like an assault on the senses so it's kept my interest. I got it for about £20 off a key reseller so it's been good value.

Soldato
Started playing FT:: Faster Than Light again as I needed something to really push my system... seriously though its a game I love and wanted to chill out.

Forgot how it can go from a lovely stroll in the park to neck deep in trouble from fight to fight.

Associate
Just completed Beyond: Two Souls after enjoying Heavy on PS3 years ago and Detroit: Become Human last week on PC.

Really unique and cool story but QTE kept ******* me over. The lack of direction on screen on what to press made for an irritating experience but something that D:BH definitely improved on.

I'd give it a 7/10.

Associate
Bought Plague Tale while it's 75% off and got the DLC for FF:XV ready for when I go back and try it again
Re-installed FF:X and FF:XIII, along with FF:V which I bought a while back. Going to try and push through a bunch of them when I find the motivation and finish FF:XII

Associate
Resident Evil 7. Working on all the achievements before Village comes out. Managed to nail Ethan Never Dies and an under 4 hour speed run along with resource management and only using 3 steroids. Still love this game, only the Salt Mines let the last section of the game down.

Soldato
I've completed cyberpunk a few times now, getting a bit monotonous.

Just reinstalled FarCry New Dawn, not played in yonks, quite enjoyable despite the core gameplay being exactly the same.

Associate
I remember loving the first - at least to begin with, but after a few days, I really lost interest in it. I've got 3 and The Pre-Sequel though have yet to try them out.

I may go back to the first one but IIRC, I may need some tweaks and fixes to get it to work as I would like.
I had the opposite, the first one was the best way back in 2008/09 but the second and 3rd were just not as good for me.

Associate
Bought more games. I really need to stop I haven't even played anything for more than a couple of hours in weeks
Grabbed Final Fantasy: XIII-2 and Lightning Returns on sale for golden week

Back
Top Bottom