Do you keep your house/flat clean and tidy all the time?

Soldato
Overkill, once a week is fine.

tenor.gif

Soldato
House is always kept as tidy as possible. We have a 3 year old but will put the toys away at night, dishes are always done, kept hoovered. I'd say superficially clean. We try to do more in depth cleaning when time allows but it's never left messy.

Associate
I'm in the OCD side of the spectrum, cannot settle unless the place is tidy - hoover daily, keep a clean kitchen, bathroom etc. I cannot sit down and relax unless the place is tidy.

Permabanned
The wife keeps asking about a cleaner. Are they actually any good? Prices vary and I'm not sure how much they'll contribute?

They vary, we have had some average ones over the years but most have been decent. Current lady is excellent. With two kids and both of us working full time we cant be bothered spending half Saturday cleaning. She comes on a Thursday or Friday morning and spends 3 hours cleaning the whole house(not tidying as we are generally tidy and also have a clear up the night before).

All depends if you have the time to do it yourself. :)

Soldato
We have a cleaner that comes in twice a week who dusts, cleans bathrooms, kitchen (inc inside oven), mops hard floors, vacuums stairs.
Robot vacuum goes round once a day (one for upstairs, one for downstairs).
Dishwasher gets stacked before we go to bed (normally 2 or three days until it's full).
We have a window cleaner once a month.

Just lol a cleaner what a lazy man.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Just lol a cleaner what a lazy man.
It's not lazy, I'd just rather use those hours for something more productive. I'm doing 12 hour days finishing my Ph.D atm. I'd rather not spend the few hours downtime I have cleaning.

Back
Top Bottom