• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Little late to the external storage posts a few days back but I thought I would put my 2p down.

I've got an 8TB Seagate drive which I picked up for £115 a few years ago which I was using with the One X. With mediocre broadband at the time, I preferred to store anything I downloaded rather than delete.
I've also got a 2TB Crucial SATA SSD (picked up very cheap last year) which am using, along with the 8TB Seagate, on my now XSX. Everything that is OG or 360 Xbox (and some One titles) goes onto the 8TB Seagate, semi-frequently played One titles on the 2TB SSD leaving the internal NVMe drive solely for XSX only titles.

I've just checked and I have 300 games installed (mixture of GFG, GPU and owned titles) and 28 Apps and have used 55.9% of the total storage space (4.4TB free).

Associate
Thanks for that :)

Does anyone fancy a game of fifa 20 sometime? My skill level is below average, I can't use any skill moves but sometimes I waggle the right stick and pray. I often get pass and shoot buttons mixed up and miss open goals.

I'm up for that! Not played FIFA for years. Ah ballz! Update time.

FIFA 20, only an hour or so to install

Last edited:
Soldato
GniNLtP.jpg

More FPS Boost titles coming 'very soon' according to Tom Warren

My personal wish list:

• Assassin's Creed Odyssey

• Dark Souls 3

• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

• Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

• Far Cry 5

• Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Edit:
He also teased 50+ titles:

pC7GUa0.jpg

Is FPS boost optional? kingdom come deliverance I feel is a lot more cinematic feeling at 30.

Soldato
When the next or first big game release for Xbox Series X

I think we'll get Halo before Xmas.

Stalker 2 was slated for a 2021 release, but there isn't an official release date and the developer hasn't shown much so I'm a bit doubtful at this point. Going to be on Game Pass though which is great.

Associate
Am I right in thinking you can't transfer games from a series X to another series X on the same network unless they are both fully on? Ie one is not on stand by mode.

I had to turn the downstairs console fully on to transfer a game upstairs, I find this weird seeing as the consoles update games in stand by mode.

Back
Top Bottom