Not open for further replies.
Soldato
QUOTE="ANDREW GREEN, post: 34794619, member: 207258"]
E1Wmnv3X0AIrftj
https://twitter.com/sa0un/status/1393204520323325956?s=20[/QUOTE]

Then

[

https://www.un.org/unispal/document/auto-insert-181056/

Could be worse the Israeli gov could be wrapping bombs around them ala Hamas interesting article on the issue, but I'm sure it's all lies.

So what's your thoughts on that little nugget eh?

My first and only post regarding your picture you posted.
So where else was this magical conversation we had? I'll await the quotes where I talked about suicide bombings with you regarding this picture you posted.

If you provide the quotes I'll admit you are right and I'm a fraud.

The lack of self awareness is totally embarassing and fraudulant from you. You talked about suicide bombing and posted an article that was supposed to prove suicide bombing but had nothing to do with it and was about something completely different

You're a fraud on the basis your sources don't back up your claims

The article you posted is worthy of discussion if you can actually list the issue with it

Man of Honour
Have a huge LOL from me.

It's a serious misrepresentation to simply say that they are the aggressors when they are rebelling an illegitimate state from occupation of their land.

Breaching the internationally recognised definition of antisemitism isn't going to help your argument, or theirs.

A couple of links for your benefit. Denying the right of Israel to exist is definitely considered antisemitism

https://www.holocaustremembrance.co...ions-charters/working-definition-antisemitism

https://www.adl.org/resources/tools-and-strategies/what-is-anti-israel-anti-semitic-anti-zionist

Not sure lol is the right word for racism.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Who gives a ****, talk about actual people getting evicted from there houses due to Jewish supremacism and civilians murdered with jets.

And clowns like you rile on about what people think.

Blind.

Was in response to Dolph.

Man of Honour
Who gives a ****, talk about actual people getting evicted from there houses due to Jewish supremacism and civilians murdered with jets.

And clowns like you rile on about what people think.

Blind.

Was in response to Dolph.

The Israeli response to attack is heavy handed and should be criticised, but they are not the side committed to wiping the other one off the map.

That also doesn't excuse racism, ever.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Breaching the internationally recognised definition of antisemitism isn't going to help your argument, or theirs.

A couple of links for your benefit. Denying the right of Israel to exist is definitely considered antisemitism

https://www.holocaustremembrance.co...ions-charters/working-definition-antisemitism

https://www.adl.org/resources/tools-and-strategies/what-is-anti-israel-anti-semitic-anti-zionist

Nice rebuttal - no debate on the raised point, simply call me a racist based solely on a highly contested definition. Definitely deserves another big LOL.

Man of Honour
Nice rebuttal - no debate on the raised point, simply call me a racist based solely on a highly contested definition. Definitely deserves another big LOL.

There's no point trying to reason with a racist, if they were rational people they wouldn't be one.

Hence the only response to racial hatred is to call it out and move on.

The definition is accepted by governments all over the world, including ours. The main disputes come from people who want to say racist things and aren't happy they aren't allowed to.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
There's no point trying to reason with a racist, if they were rational people they wouldn't be one.

Hence the only response to racial hatred is to call it out and move on.

The definition is accepted by governments all over the world, including ours. The main disputes come from people who want to say racist things and aren't happy they aren't allowed to.

Hahaha! Same deflection I just called you on.

I've debated racists throughout my life, I know there is point in doing so, but let's not get bogged down in that as that's not the actual reason you've used it as a deflection. Nothing I previously posted was racist, you still have no rebutal to the point raised and don't wish to discuss honestly, so I guess I'll just send another LOL for you and we can leave it at that.

Last edited:

B&W

B&W

Soldato
The Israeli response to attack is heavy handed and should be criticised, but they are not the side committed to wiping the other one off the map.

That also doesn't excuse racism, ever.

Hamas is a group not all of Palestine. Doesn't matter what the views of either side is. Actions speak louder.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Now that's racism. #PagingDolphHarris

There are many Jewish people against what Israel have been doing, think before you speak.

Caporegime
[...]

That's a bit of a leap tbh... while antisemitism is (usually) synonymous with racism when you're including things like a position that Israel shouldn't exist* under that sort of definition of antisemitism then it doesn't logically follow that all antisemitism is racist. It's perfectly possible for someone like @Le Clandestin Brun to hold that position and therefore fall under that detention of antisemitism but also not be racist IMO.

If you're going to claim it is racist then you really ought to give an argument as to why it is racist rather than simply highlighting that it falls under a defention of antisemitism and simply concluding that therefore it must be.

It might we worth drawing a distinction between narrower definitions of antisemitism, something that has existed and could be defined before the state of Israel was created and that is generally describing racism towards Jews and "new antisemitism" which includes rather broader definitions that go beyond what could be summarised as just racism towards jews but also assumes that certain political positions are the result of some racism towards jews (and those underlying assumptions may or may not actually be the case).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_antisemitism

*FWIW I think there should be a two-state solution, Israel should pull its settlements back from the West Bank and UN observers should set up a green line so to speak.

Soldato
Hamas is a group not all of Palestine. Doesn't matter what the views of either side is. Actions speak louder.
I agree, I mean Hamas uses children as suicide bombers, human shields, uses them to build tunnels (hundreds have died doing this by their own admission), puts the entrances to said tunnels in Schools etc, uses violence to stop people leaving locations Israel has advised are targets for better pictures to broadcast to the world. Uses all the funding it receives for arms instead of hospitals/schools or anything that could be used to increase their peoples quality of life.

But your hive mind says that because they are Muslims, they are innocent of any wrong doing, since their opposition is Jewish, they are even justified in their actions to wipe them out.

Without Iron Dome Israel's civilian casualties would be astronomical, Israel is a marvel in that stain of a region called the Middle East.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
For some reason you think you can read people's minds....

For the tenth time it's got nothing to do with religion it's all to do with Zionist scum kicking Palestinians (who can be Christian but your hive mind think there all jew hating Muslims) out there houses.

Your too obtuse or deliberately bigoted to see beyond the issue of religion.

It's a human rights issue at the core.

If I was to think like you and had the power to read people's minds I would call you a middle aged old racist fart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom