The anti Israel = anti semitism agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Maybe Hamas shouldn't have launched 2000 rockets into Israel.

Maybe?

Oh, and Israel is actually trying to kill Hamas "people". If they kill 2000 members of Hamas, you could say that Israel "killed 2000 people" and it would still be technically true....just not as emotionally effective.

Ok galaxy brain, what an excellent point you’ve made there, yes if Israel killed terrorists not literal innocent children, it would not have the same emotive condemnation. Well done!

Soldato
Maybe Hamas shouldn't have launched 2000 rockets into Israel.

Maybe?

Two wrong dont make a right and it goes deeper then that with Israelis land grabbing and kicking off first with that mosque etc putting up barriers etc which havnt been put up before.

I concede it wasnt a great idea but Israel response is barbaric.

Hamas stopped firing rockets the other day and Israel bombed at night killing a whole family and it started up again.

Yes I agree that Hamas are wrong but Israel dosnt need to kill children in return take out the Hamas leaders fair enough.

Soldato
Your hypocrisy is showing.

It's also a fact that Hamas is launching rockets into Isreal with zero regard for women children or their pet goldfish.

See how easy that is? No whataboutism about it. It's a fact.
that's fiction because Israel has a shelter where the people go to the iron dome to stop the rockets, a large military that's already attacking civilaians and taking over land way before they even think about launching rockets that's the real fact, real hypocrisy.

I really am replying to an idiot. you seem to only reply to what you want missing anything you cant defend. or reply with a silly reply a school kid would make and just make the same reply over again.

Yet Israel hasn't turned Gaza into a parking lot. (even though they most likely have the firepower to do so.)
If they really could they would have done it.

Soldato
Just because something is a fact doesn’t make it not whataboutism?

literally conceding that Israel is killing children, and then going “what about Hamas killing children?”

That is text book whataboutism and it’s pathetic.

Yes there are crimes occurring on both sides. But on one you have one of the richest militaries in the world who are occupying the country of another, starving them, stealing their land, and in another, you have destitute people fighting back against this.

Let’s say we get rid of Hamas, and the rocket firings stop, Israel will continue to commit a slow and steady genocide on Palestine. Then what?

Both sides are wrong, but things are slightly uneven at present, and Israel has far more responsibility and resources for change, is killing far more children, and has much much more power.

It's been a while, but I remember the blockade of military supplies starting shortly after Hamas was elected to power.

Then, unsurprisingly, Hamas tried to smuggle weapons through humanitarian channels.

Soldato
Ok galaxy brain, what an excellent point you’ve made there, yes if Israel killed terrorists not literal innocent children, it would not have the same emotive condemnation. Well done!
That's what I've been trying to explain but when people have agendas ignore other people who have a different stance.

Two wrong dont make a right and it goes deeper then that with Israelis land grabbing and kicking off first with that mosque etc putting up barriers etc which havnt been put up before.

I concede it wasnt a great idea but Israel response is barbaric.

Hamas stopped firing rockets the other day and Israel bombed at night killing a whole family and it started up again.

Yes I agree that Hamas are wrong but Israel dosnt need to kill children in return take out the Hamas leaders fair enough.

I agree it goes deeper then that with Israelis land grabbing and kicking off first with that mosque etc putting up barriers etc which haven't been put up before.

Yes I agree that Hamas are wrong but Israel is no better.

Soldato
that's fiction because Israel has a shelter where the people go to the iron dome to stop the rockets, a large military that's already attacking civilaians and taking over land way before they even think about launching rockets that's the real fact, real hypocrisy.

I really am replying to an idiot. you seem to only reply to what you want missing anything you cant defend. or reply with a silly reply a school kid would make and just make the same reply over again.

If they really could they would have done it.

Do you feel that calling me an idiot somehow strengthens your position? (If you do, you are mistaken)

You seem to be advocating "proportional" war in that if one side can only do x the other side shouldn't do any more than x.

If so, you and I simply disagree.

I think it's important to make the cost of attacking much higher than any perceived benefits of the attack itself.

Hamas has launched over 2000 rockets at innocent men women and children. The amount of force used to respond to such an attack should not be "proportional".

Soldato

Hamas are among the number of "people killed".

Saying Israel killed "x people" is just an implication that all of that number are innocent. It's an emotional play.

And "galaxy brain" is an interesting term for strengthening your argument.

Soldato
Do you feel that calling me an idiot somehow strengthens your position? (If you do, you are mistaken)

You seem to be advocating "proportional" war in that if one side can only do x the other side shouldn't do any more than x.

If so, you and I simply disagree.

I think it's important to make the cost of attacking much higher than any perceived benefits of the attack itself.

Hamas has launched over 2000 rockets at innocent men women and children. The amount of force used to respond to such an attack should not be "proportional".
Well, you're not contradicting me here, in fact, you are proving it correct.

Back to rockets again

Caporegime
Hamas are among the number of "people killed".

Saying Israel killed "x people" is just an implication that all of that number are innocent. It's an emotional play.

And "galaxy brain" is an interesting term for strengthening your argument.

Guess those 50 children were all members of Hamas then?

Soldato
Did you not comprehend my question or just decide that answering the question wouldn't help your position?

Are you advocating proportional war?
Ive already stated this is not a war so I don't see a reason to keep replying with the same reply if it does not sink in

This little nugget of information is interesting:
Media offices destroyed by Israeli airstrike in Gaza (msn.com)
"We narrowly avoided a terrible loss of life," AP CEO Gary Pruitt said. "A dozen AP journalists and freelancers were inside the building and thankfully we were able to evacuate them in time."

It's almost as if someone didn't want to kill journalists and warned them to get out of the building ahead of time.

Now, who would have been able to give enough advanced warning for such a strike?

It couldn't have been the evil Israelis, could it? Aren't they the ones that supposedly have no concern for non combatants?
"We narrowly avoided a terrible loss of life," AP CEO Gary Pruitt said. "A dozen AP journalists and freelancers were inside the building and thankfully we were able to evacuate them in time."
lucky they got out in time.

are the news outlets also firing rockets, are they hiding Hamas or weapons?

or is it Silence the media no one will know what's happening. just give them some warning so our backs are covered.

Soldato
Ive already stated this is not a war so I don't see a reason to keep replying with the same reply if it does not sink in

Okay, here we have another disagreement.

lucky they got out in time.

are the news outlets also firing rockets, are they hiding Hamas or weapons?

or is it Silence the media no one will know what's happening. just give them some warning so our backs are covered.

Are you being serious right now?

If Israel is killing innocent people for no reason, why not just throw some random journalists in there too?

Why is there a need to "cover their backs?"

Your argument doesn't hold up.

Man of Honour
Why is wanting destruction of a state considered a less aggressive position than that state just wanting to exist and being willing to defend that right?

Soldato
The Hamas hiding behind civilians bs excuse needs to stop. So were Hamas hiding in the press buildings. Israel have enough fire power and 'intelligence' why can't they waltz in and take out Hamas instead of leveling multiple buildings?

Man of Honour
The Hamas hiding behind civilians bs excuse needs to stop. So were Hamas hiding in the press buildings. Israel have enough fire power and 'intelligence' why can't they waltz in and take out Hamas instead of leveling multiple buildings?

Hamas could just stop hiding behind civilians?

Soldato
Why is wanting destruction of a state considered a less aggressive position than that state just wanting to exist and being willing to defend that right?
Finally, someone sees Palestinians are just wanting to exist, being willing to defend that right and get basic human rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom