Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
Oh that's just for a laugh cos why not. Stickers from lemans when we last went. (should have been updated last year :( )

Had plenty of people find it amusing in car parks, normally resulting it discussions about lemans or cars.

And you've lost me with the other post.
diode

Associate
Local? This might sound weird, but I swear I've seen that plate, or another one similar, on a car around here a few times, but not that Porsche.

Yeah our work is only a few miles from where I am. Its been on a yellow 997 and a grey 991 cab with white and orange stripes before. He's had that one a week and the plates only been on it since Thursday.

Soldato
It's my daily that I don't use much now. Nice to have a crap car to use sometimes (good for DIY runs etc) and it costs peanuts to run and own.

Good philosophy. And why not? It's not like anyone outside of this forum cares what anyone drives anyway.

Perfect two car garage.

Associate
What's the story on getting the new gen for old gen money? What kind of saving is that?

Place he got it from didn't know it was gen 2 when they got it (i have no idea how, its bloody obvious and I've never even been in a gen 2 991). They realised after he payed for it. On his way back he went via porsche and they offered him 8k more for it, to then put it up for sale for a further 15k I think. He will struggle to sell that car for a loss now if he doesn't end up keeping it long term.

Back
Top Bottom