Sasha Johnson shot in the head?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Grew up half in Peckham half in Romford.
Worst of both worlds.
It's one of them gentrified **** holes were one street is students and beardy idiots, the next yardies and junkies.
I used to love playing amongst the broken glass and rats.

My 2p for what little it's worth is that this will be a community incident. She's either a little bit some gang nonsense on the side at, some level, or she just runs her mouth off to the wrong bad boys too much. It's a mad way to live.
I'll be amazed if it's racially motivated, even though I bet all the media want it to be. If it is then damn, get your car out of Peckham rye... **** Is gonna burn. :p (probably will anyway)

Either way hope she recovers and all this nonsense can one day be resolved and be a history lesson.

Caporegime
Diane Abbott in with a hot take:

"Nobody should have to potentially pay with their life because they stood up for racial justice "

A bit premature considering she's not lost her life (hopefully she makes a recovery and yes Diane has only said "potentially") and there is nothing to suggest so far that this shooting, which occurred near a party at 3am in Peckham has anything to with her BLM activism.

Given some of the footage doing the rounds it doesn't look like she did stand up for racial justice tbh.. it looks more like she's some sort of racist/black militant type who was happy to racially abuse other black people who disagreed with her, compared the police to the KKK and allegedly seems to have some rather dodgy things to say about white people on a (now suspended) Twitter account set up using her name.

Soldato
The Daily Fail have posted a story saying it was a drive-by shooting between rival gangs and she wasn't the intended target.

It's a terrible shame, but frankly if you are going to hang around in the company of criminals, this is the risk you take.

Caporegime
A subject matter I disagree with? WTF?

No, it's some of the posts already and overstepping the line.

Isn't that what moderation is for? Fair enough if it gets to the point of deleting multiple posts per page etc but closing the entire thread just lets a small minority get their "win".

It will be a relatively interesting discussion as the story develops as some people (including prominent MPs) have already made their mind up.

Caporegime
The Daily Fail have posted a story saying it was a drive-by shooting between rival gangs and she wasn't the intended target.

It's a terrible shame, but frankly if you are going to hang around in the company of criminals, this is the risk you take.
It’s like the old saying, lie down with dogs, and you’ll get up with fleas.

Soldato

Possibly the Police will hit a wall of silence then if it's gang-related.

Commissario
Isn't that what moderation is for? Fair enough if it gets to the point of deleting multiple posts per page etc but closing the entire thread just lets a small minority get their "win".

It will be a relatively interesting discussion as the story develops as some people (including prominent MPs) have already made their mind up.
Agreed, but sometimes (or more often as it the case now) a thread just needs closing because it's gone too far. Let's hope it doesn't go down that hole...

Associate
Well according to @dowie this is just urban youth up to their usual antics.

I am surprised this comment isn't deleted :eek: Mine on the Swansea thread got deleted for a similar comment without any notice as to why.

No, it's London. That's fairly normal for London, isn't it?

Fortunately gun crime is still very rare in London (at least what you hear on the news anyway and what the average person will see/hear.)

No one should be shot, regardless how extreme their views are as long as they don't murder someone.
Sounds like it was an execution if someone shot her in the head.

Associate
Diane Abbott in with a hot take:

"Nobody should have to potentially pay with their life because they stood up for racial justice "

How did she get so high up in Labour, with all the blunders she made I would have thought they would have got rid of her by now, specially as they are not in power.
I can still recall the LBC interview she was on, that was a shamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom