Tank or Submarine?

• Tank

Votes: 107 59.1%
  • Submarine

Votes: 74 40.9%

• Total voters
Commissario
Tank.
You at least have a chance to get out if something goes wrong.

Having said that don't both tanks and subs have size/height limits in which case I may be too big for either:p.
I think it was the Russians at one point basically went through the conscripts and picked out the shortest ones as tankers.

Soldato
Tank.

Subs are terrifying and the thought of either drowning or being trapped on the ocean floor and slowly running out of oxygen, nah not for me.

I've also seen Fury and up until the end it looks kinda cool, so i'm going to use the Hollywood movie as my reference point as take it as a 100% true and accurate representation of the real world.

Soldato
Tank.

You have more control over your own fate.

I agree though statisically youur probably better off in a submarine.

But I always believe if you have an element of control you can bend the statistics.

For example, I ride a motorcycle, I dont know what the statistics of having a fatal accident are when you go out riding, but those statistics are averages, and if you think about how retarded some people are......

Soldato
it's an interesting question which ultimately boils down to who are we fighting?

say it's the germans, then defo pick sub because it's unlikely that you're gonna see much action.

however against the russians or americans i'm not sure i'd want to be signing up for the navy.

Soldato
Guess it depends on who you are fighting and what tank/submarine you are in compared to the enemy.

If a sub gets caught it's game up pretty much, although modern subs are ultra quiet, although the Chinese ones are supposedly a bit noisy.

Tanks with active protection, blow out panels etc are quite survivable, especially with infantry support.

In a sub the potential for a pretty slow death and burning alive/radiation.

In a tank your more likely to die pretty quick with modern blow off panels and diesel engines cutting out the burning,well time for you to exit anyway.

Caporegime
Submarine.
If fighting a country that has modern subs it's probably game over on the surface!

Saying that I wouldn't want to surface to find a nuclear winter and be last few left!

Soldato
In a sub the potential for a pretty slow death and burning alive/radiation.

In a tank your more likely to die pretty quick with modern blow off panels and diesel engines cutting out the burning,well time for you to exit anyway.

that's my thinking, in a tank you'll either survive the hit thanks to the armour, or if it makes it through it'll be instant oblivion.

on a sub the main hope would be to fight an opponent with not many subs (so that your chances of even seeing a fight are low)

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Tank. If I'm going to die I'd rather be blown to pieces in an instant from a shell hit rather than die an agonising death from drowning.

Drowning is very peaceful and a lovely way to go. Once you get over the panic I can't breathe phase of course. Your body shuts down slowly so you enter a dream state.

Associate
Tank. Least you get to shoot some rifles or a massive turret before your gruesome painful death is the end of you. Also running away is a possibility mid battle. All cards on the table here, allbeit a poor dealing.

In a sub you just listen the, bing, bing, bing of sonar all day long.

Back
Top Bottom