SSUPD MeshLicious (from the makers of the FormD T1)

Associate
I have an X63 in my main box and would probably go with the same.

This rig will be a secondary and I've been grabbing bits as and when they're available so I still need a mobo, CPU, SSD & AIO lol.

I got my Z63 for £151 delivered from a forest (it was open box but had all the accessories and protective film on everything and original thermal paste)

Soldato
As I need both a PSU and looking at getting an AIO. I've seen some videos online talking about thicker AIO's causing issues for PSU/cabling. Any recommendations? Can see mention of some of NZXT models and also seen some videos using Corsair AIOs.

Associate
I'd be keen to find out whether the arctic freezer 2 280mm AIO had any fitment issues here. Seems the best option if you don't want the RGB stuff

Associate
Mine has arrived! White, mesh, PCIE 3.0

9f773f143eb99e53a2fbd5b50c4ebe7e.jpg

Associate
I'd be keen to find out whether the arctic freezer 2 280mm AIO had any fitment issues here. Seems the best option if you don't want the RGB stuff

I've seen that the Freezer 2 fits very snug but I have heard the hoses from the pump block need to be bent quite sharply and zip tied to get the side panel on

Associate
As I need both a PSU and looking at getting an AIO. I've seen some videos online talking about thicker AIO's causing issues for PSU/cabling. Any recommendations? Can see mention of some of NZXT models and also seen some videos using Corsair AIOs.

Ive got the Kraken Z63 AIO going in mine with a corsair SF750 PSU. Ive also got some longer standoffs on the way to space the motherboard off the spine to give some breathing room for cables through the middle

Soldato
Ive got the Kraken Z63 AIO going in mine with a corsair SF750 PSU. Ive also got some longer standoffs on the way to space the motherboard off the spine to give some breathing room for cables through the middle
Thanks, i'll have a look a the Z63.

Also going to look at replacement feet to try and get more clearance under the case.

Associate
I've seen that the Freezer 2 fits very snug but I have heard the hoses from the pump block need to be bent quite sharply and zip tied to get the side panel on

Thanks, does look like there's only so far the hoses bend. The NZXT X63 also looks like an option with hoses mounted on the side of the block and not the top

Associate
Thanks, does look like there's only so far the hoses bend. The NZXT X63 also looks like an option with hoses mounted on the side of the block and not the top

Indeed and with both the X and Z 63's you can mount them any way round you want. The Z you rotate the screen in the software and the X has a rotational bezel so the logo is always the right way up

Associate
Thanks, i'll have a look a the Z63.

Also going to look at replacement feet to try and get more clearance under the case.

Could always get some rubberised feet that stick on with double sided sticky tape. Like these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124482483693?hash=item1cfbbbf5ed:g:R5cAAOSwu2dgQ1rZ

I used the black ones of these on my corsair 280x to raise it up a bit

SSUPD actually have a downloads section on their website with a few different feet designs that can be 3D printed.

https://ssupd.com/pages/download

Soldato
That sucks. My box had a little bit of damage on one side where the box gap/handle is. Was that what's happened with yours?

Gouge/hole in the top of one of the long sides. Whatever penetrated the box has dented the case.

Cheeky **** delivery driver put it down in the porch with the damage facing away from me before taking his pic and legging it. Had I spotted it sooner I'd have refused delivery, now I've had to raise a webnote and go through the faff of returning etc.

Back
Top Bottom