USB devices and vista x64

Associate
Hi all,

I seem to be having a problem installing USB devices on vista x64. It recognizes the device but cannot find the drivers for them. I have tried my USB flash drive and my USB speakers but cannot seem to get them to work.

Has anyone had this problem or know a fix for it?

Thanks a lot

Soldato
What USB device is it?..On my Vista x64 it had no problems with my external Lite-On USB DVD drive or external 7 port powered USB2.0 HUB, even my Olympus C-770 camera and USB XD card reader/USB readyboost drive,I did have to install drivers for my USB bluetooth device,I would check the net and see if you can find drivers from the manufacturer ,I too use a NF4 ultra board.

Last edited:
Soldato
SP1 for Vista is in beta - I'm currently testing it as I'm on the beta test team.
However it isn't available to the general public.
That isn't to say you can't download a copy from somewhere on the web.
However you've got no idea what build of the SP it is and what known issues there were with it etc.

Soldato
SP1 for Vista is in beta - I'm currently testing it as I'm on the beta test team.
However it isn't available to the general public.
That isn't to say you can't download a copy from somewhere on the web.
However you've got no idea what build of the SP it is and what known issues there were with it etc.
His post implyed that it was freely available, hence the mention of autopatcher.;).

Back
Top Bottom