Cool stuff

Associate
Who's got some cool gaming stuff they want to share? Maybe you have something only released in a particular region, a limited edition or something signed.

Doesn't have to be hardware, could be anything.

Soldato
I have various gaming promo stuff in my loft, from the days of working in Game.

a mario golf ball, call of duty playing cards, around 10-15 games tshirts.

I also have a demo of Juiced - the unpublished Acclaim version - they ran out of money. Hoping one day it will be worth millions - mwhahaha.

Copies of the game and promotional items
After Acclaim went bankrupt, they held an auction to sell everything they owned that had a reasonable value. All of the promotional posters were destroyed, but some made it out and was sold along with a few of their other items that were auctioned at the time. The promotional posters are highly coveted around the world today, and a whole set of them was seen on Ebay America in early February 2007. Copies of the game can be made illegally, but no originals are known to be at the hands of the public at this time.

I also have an orginal b&w Tetris cartridge for Game Boy. Cost me £3.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have decent condition NTSC copies of Ogre Battle, Super Mario RPG and Chronotrigger on the SNES (unfortunately without manual or boxes, except for protective cases, but working perfectly). They're probably worth more as a set than half the rest of my SNES collection. I tend to enjoy older games so every now and again when I have some money, have some retro game spending sprees. I also have a respectable collection of N64 games :)

Associate
OP
I might as well have a go.

I've got a brand new never used only opened once by me to make sure the contents were present and correct Nintendo 64 blue console.

I also have a club nintendo calendar, only available to club nintendo in japan.

Soldato
I've got some Metal Gear Solid dogtags somewhere. I think they were press exclusives from when I went to ECTS in London years ago when the original MGS had just come out in Japan and it was being demoed over here, they weren't available anywhere else. While I was looking at the footage and playing the game the guys from Konami locked me in a room:p

Soldato
I have a copy of the game Uplink signed by Chris Delay the lead developer at Introversion. There are only 300 signed ones in existance.

It's also one of the original hand printed / burned ones from back in the day before they had a publisher and did it out of there garage.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom