Don't you hate it when an ex becomes hot!

Man of Honour
Well its only her face, far as we know shes got a great arse and a loverly pair.
Or she could be a fat hairly **** with a flat chest.

Either way all we can judge on is what has been given. I'm not gonna stick my neck out and say yes to her if she offers on the off-chance that she has a tidy body :p

Soldato
Loving the typical "forum standards" that people here seem to have. She looks quite pretty to me :confused:

I dont think she is pretty, but she certainly isnt ugly as some people in this thread are making out.

I think what has happened here is that a few people started to say she was ugly and the rest of the sheeple have followed suit. Most people are followers, few are leaders and are prepared to stand up for what they believe in and buck the trend.

I would say that most of the people on this forum who say things like, "I'd hit it", certainly wouldnt say 'no', if she started to chat them up on the street, bar, club or pub.

What we need is about 5 posts in a row of different people saying, she is pretty, then I'm sure the opinion (herd mentality) would start to change.

Soldato
I dont think she is pretty, but she certainly isnt ugly as some people in this thread are making out.

I think what has happened here is that a few people started to say she was ugly and the rest of the sheeple have followed suit. Most people are followers, few are leaders and are prepared to stand up for what they believe in and buck the trend.

I would say that most of the people on this forum who say things like, "I'd hit it", certainly wouldnt say 'no', if she started to chat them up on the street, bar, club or pub.

What we need is about 5 posts in a row of different people saying, she is pretty, then I'm sure the opinion (herd mentality) would start to change.
Thank's for the great social incite but if I can't get my pecker to stand up when next to her i'd certainly not hit it.

Associate
Listen mate, just because you may not be visually/socially adept, and take it as it comes with regards to women, it doesn't mean that everyone else on the forum would. I hate to shatter your illusion but not everyone on this forum is a sweaty nerd, and some can afford to be choosy. Fact. :p

I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle

Before.jpg

Back
Top Bottom