FAO Rotty & Others - Watch Help Please

Soldato
does anyone know of any good watch suppliers. i am trying to track one of these down:

1058860268140_vista_1_g.jpg

but they are proving hard to come by.

will take your opinions on it as well, this is the spec:

Movement: automatic mechanical, exclusive Panerai OP III calibre, 13� lignes, 21 jewels, bridges and oscillating weight personalized PANERAI. Glucydur� balance, 28,800 alternations/hour. Incabloc� anti-shock device. Power reserve 42 hours. Chronometer Certificate (C.O.S.C.).

Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds, date, calculation of immersion time.

Case: diameter 44 mm, AISI 316L polished steel or brushed titanium.

Bezel: steel or titanium anti-clockwise uni-directional rotating bezel with scale graduated for measuring the duration of immersion and ratchet click at minute intervals.

Back: screw, steel or titanium.

Device protecting the crown: (registered Trade Mark) steel or titanium.

Crystal: sapphire, formed of corundum, 3.5 mm thick, magnifying lens over the date at 3 o'clock. Anti-reflective coating.

Water-resistance: 300 meters.

Strap: rubber with PANERAI personalized buckle. Supplied with a steel screwdriver and a second interchangeable strap fit for diving.

Bracelet: integrated with the case and made up of links, each consisting of two parts: one titanium and one steel, overlapped and screwed.

i want the titanium one, so its chunky but light :)

SIB

SIB

Associate
What a conicidnce, i just bought the stainless steel version of this, the Pam0024 (although it doesn't have the waffle dial). Lovely watch, the 24 doesn't feel that heavy to be honest despite it's size

Soldato
OP
What a conicidnce, i just bought the stainless steel version of this, the Pam0024 (although it doesn't have the waffle dial). Lovely watch, the 24 doesn't feel that heavy to be honest despite it's size

where did you get it?

SIB

SIB

Associate
i have found one in glasgow, should be coming in next week!!

nice :)

Watches of Switzarland in the Argyle Arcade by any chance? I saw one there about a month back. I got mine on a watch forum, traded a Seiko MM600 spring drive + some cash for it :).

Soldato
OP
Watches of Switzarland in the Argyle Arcade by any chance? I saw one there about a month back. I got mine on a watch forum, traded a Seiko MM600 spring drive + some cash for it :).

probably, they are sending it down to me :)

4p

4p

Soldato
Lol yea i understand the Watch people on here spend 3 or 4 g's on watches

Doesnt it just tell the time? :p

edit: I remember some watches i saw that were nice, Swatch

Views on em?

Permabanned
till i started using this forum i thought my g-shock was an expencive watch and my tag wastch i never wear as it was a 21st birthday present was a stupidly priced watch, but seems a lot of people spend a lot of cash on them, im still looking for a pefect watch for me but im seriously not liking the feel of this tag one

Back
Top Bottom