Wheel pinchers.....gits!

Soldato
My mates car had wheels on worth about £1200 for all 4 of course lol..

Parked on his drive over night, woke up and found someone has jacked his car up, and taken all 4 wheels. Now while its funny to think of him sat there with no wheels, the guy is disabled and couldnt get into work anyother way and was really upset over this.

He had locking wheel nuts, and the people who took the wheels kindly left them for him lol, like he is going to use the same ones again, i think not.

Apart from using uzi 9mm radar controlled guns, as i think he wants to. What other tried and tested ways are there out there for keeping your wheels attached to your own car?

TY for reading.

ColiN

Soldato
OP
Unlucky for him. Though I hate your way of writing, stop putting lol after everything that isn't really that funny.

ok, sorry fopr using lol TWO TIMES.. so glad you decided to post your feelings on that and no comment on the post..

cheers... lol.. [ cant help it :) ]

not sure on the locking nuts, maybe ford as it was a ford car. will ask him tomorrow, thanks for the replys.

colin

Soldato
there are a lot of rubbish ones on the market.. if youre careful, you can get good sets

ive got a kick ass set of mcgards on mine... not that mine would ever be nicked, theyre plain/standard

Soldato
and from what i remember of old fords, the same applies there.

i read an autoexpress test a while back about locking nuts... they even struggled to get the mcgarsd off a steel wheel (ie bolts completely exposed)

im therefore happy with mine. the keys are totally assymetical too etc about as safe as it seems you can get

Soldato
locking nuts offer little resistance, even McGard which everyone raves about. If you want to be really safe then just replace all the nuts with locking ones, a thief will likely take one look and think **** that.

Soldato
locking nuts offer little resistance, even McGard which everyone raves about. If you want to be really safe then just replace all the nuts with locking ones, a thief will likely take one look and think **** that.

Would not put me off, even more of a challenge. I would prob key the car for my efforts though :p

Back
Top Bottom