TF2 BETA - OcUK Community Nights - 8:30 All Week

Associate
OP
yep well i'll be on at around 8:30 if TF2 is released. I'll just hang out in the chat if people wanna come in once the Beta opens and we can get on some servers.

Associate
OP
it is 3 new games and it is £27.

Episode 2, TF2 & Portal

Portal is a puzzle game set in the HL universe. You have a gun that fire entry and exit portals at things and you use it to navigate obstacles and room puzzles. It looks awesome. Go find some videos for it!

Associate
Orange Box Contains:

Half Life 2 (this can be transfered to anyother account if you wish)
Episode 1
Episode 2
Portal
Team Fortress 2

When i paid for it, I think it was around £26.

I guess its value for money if you have'nt already got Episode 1 and maybe half life 2, I did'nt have Episode 1 so went for this option due to it being basicaly the same price as retail (in shops/online).

Associate
??

where is the Beta?
i pre loaded it a week ago and its still saying not ready to play what time GMT is it releasing?

Soldato
I seem to remember when i first bought my HL2 Gold package (included lots of games etc. for $79.00) that this entitled me to TF2 when it gets released.

Am i correct or am i going mad!!!! ?

Soldato
Ahh, don't feel like paying 30 quid to buy one new game. Sticking to CS:S i'm afraid!

ps, wtf is portal? :confused:

Theirs a mode out called excite i think which you can fire portals and go through them, its kind of funny and hard, Portal will be a lot better in my own honest opinion.

Back
Top Bottom