Crysis Multiplayer Beta now on Fileplanet

Caporegime
OP
I know its under NDA but this is stupid. I cant connect to ANY games with people in (just says refused connection), and even some servers with no one in. Only managed to connect to a couple of servers and run around doing nothing. Looked through some forums but all people are talking about are the keys. Anyone have any ideas?

Top left hand corner of the page where u search for the server you should see a tick box that says punkbuster or something abbreviated like that. Tick that and it should be ok for you.

Soldato
Please dont tempt me because I can see what will happen, I will pay for FP subscription then my one from CrysisEU will come through.

If you buy the sub and you get a key through CrysisEU, you'd end up kicking yourself but be able to play the game.

If you didn't buy the sub and you don't get a key through CrysisEU, you'd end up kicking yourself while not playing the game.

I know what I would choose. lol.

Caporegime
The reason is that the first release was in such limited numbers, it was easier to get us to redownload and install than it is to get everyone in the release tonight to download the original client, install it, dowload the patch and then pray there are no problems installing the patch.

How can i just download the client again. Tried on Fileplanet but all i can do is sign up again or it asks me for a password (which i was meant to get from EA) :o

Soldato
decided to subscribe to fileplanet a few weeks ago. something like 25 quid i think for a year. I reckon it's worth it for all the fast downloads of vids / demos and the betas are the icing on the cake. Can't wait to try this out.

Associate
decided to subscribe to fileplanet a few weeks ago. something like 25 quid i think for a year. I reckon it's worth it for all the fast downloads of vids / demos and the betas are the icing on the cake. Can't wait to try this out.

Isn't really too fast though, but well, Rupert Murdoch never cared much about customers, or well, the human kind :p

Soldato
I don't think so. I have the original and its worth squat. Either i'm been stupid or FP but how do you download just the client again if you already have a key?

When the second release was first put out a couple days ago, you could just go to the crysis page on FP and go here...

"Already have a key? Download the Latest Client Here"

and it would take you to the download page. It's just taking me to a signup page now so not sure what's going on.

If you've got your beta forum url and password, you should ask on there. There's a forum dedicated to fileplanet download issues.

Permabanned
Remember the NDA though guys.
i dont want to see anyone in here get banned from the beta.

so just remember if you want to post something related to the beta.
post it into the crysis beta boards. (you'll have it with the email)

see you around *wink wink*

Associate
are the fileplanet servers taking a beating? I normally always get 800k I am getting between 150k to 200k constant :eek:

Anyone else getting slower downloads?

Back
Top Bottom