Eggs? Safe?

Suspended
we've got a few hens in the garden, but need more as we have one **** and his son is just discovering he's one and has one, the eggs are lush, plus they make the garden seem nicer with life in :D

Associate
I only ever eat free range anyway. Having a few chickens seems like a responsibility, I would hate to think that I would have to get somebody to look after them if I wanted to go away for a few days. Eggs are very cheap.

Suspended
I only ever eat free range anyway. Having a few chickens seems like a responsibility, I would hate to think that I would have to get somebody to look after them if I wanted to go away for a few days. Eggs are very cheap.
where i live they've got fields all around to eat from so it's ok, they just roost in the trees around the garden and go into their shed to lay, we haven't even got a fence so they can sort themselves out if we go away :p

Soldato
Crack it open, if it wiffs, bin it, if not, scoff it, can't say fairer.... I have had 4 eggs in 2 days, need to finish the last 2 off tomorow :/

Back
Top Bottom