TF2 BETA - OcUK Community Nights - 8:30 All Week

Permabanned
well it says you could play it on monday , so why hasnt it unlocked on monday , why didnt valve do a multi country unlock so everyone gets it on the right day
are valve really this noobish?

Permabanned
i know its a usa company , but when they say there release time it means its 8 hours ahead uk time and its taken you in to another day , therefor you didnt get it on that day as promised , which means sucky mangement

Soldato
i know its a usa company , but when they say there release time it means its 8 hours ahead uk time and its taken you in to another day , therefor you didnt get it on that day as promised , which means sucky mangement

they said it was being released late in there time, so no, its not, people need to stop complaining and be patient.

Permabanned
no to me on steam it said you can play monday , if the steam program says monday it should mean that , why cant they say tuesday for eu people if there going to release it late on there time , its like they dont care

Soldato
no to me on steam it said you can play monday , if the steam program says money it should mean that , why cant they say tuesday for eu people if there going to release it late on there time , its like they dont care

you paid in dollars, use your head! its american advertising not eu.

Back
Top Bottom