TF2 or Fortress Forever?

Soldato
Where do you stand now, after playing both?

For me as an old TFC fan, I prefer the look and feel of Fortress Forever. Not that bothered by TF2.

Where does everyone else stand??

Soldato
Fortress Forever's release date couldn't have been worse. I can't see it remotely being successful with TF2 arriving. People have waited ages for this sequel and I doubt most will want to continue with TFC.

Soldato
TF2 is what CS:S is to CS
Fortress Forever is a closer match with overhauled gfx and such to TFC
At least thats how i see it, although it is still only beta so they can still change stuff (but i doubt they will at this point) :p

Associate

lol what's with the TF2 ****?
nothing in there is animated u cant shoot barrels u cant damage anything building etc ...
the models look gd the animations are gd
the game play is slow dull and looks like it was made for play on a 360 not a pc
and really what a load of boring garbage!!
gg how Long did i wait for a new TF?
OFFENDED and felt like ive been ripped off tbh

NO SWEARING.

Zefan.

Soldato
Haven't even played TF2 but from what I'm hearing, I imagine FF wins hands-down.

I want TFC style play with new graphics and a slightly different feel, exactly what I get from FF.

Soldato
lol what's with the TF2 stuff?
nothing in there is animated u cant shoot barrels u cant damage anything building etc ...
the models look gd the animations are gd
the game play is slow dull and looks like it was made for play on a 360 not a pc
and really what a load of boring garbage!!
gg how Long did i wait for a new TF?
OFFENDED and felt like ive been ripped off tbh

You might want to edit the swear word from you post mate.

HAz

HAz

Soldato
TF2 def is a lot better, its new its fun and its def diffrent.
This is commin from a person who played tfc since its release.
FF is great, it does what we wanted from a tfc remake and more, but at the end of the day thats all it is 'TFC remake'

Associate
Been playing FF a lot this week and after a hour or so on TF2 the jury was still out (I think I prefered FF at that point). However, after playing a bit more TF2 I am really clicking with it now. TF2 just seems to be more fluid in some senses, and more polished ofc.

All I can say is, I think they are both superb!

Associate
FF will suffer the same fate HL:1 TFC did, its not new player friendly the gap between good player and new player is way to large and it makes the game just not fun and its even worse when its very good vs new. This wouldn't be so bad if it was a new fresh game but its not anyone that played HL:1 TFC for years become instantly good at FF and like people have said the release could not have came at a worse time.

Back
Top Bottom