Tim Westwood

Soldato
When I was in the States this year I'd always end up having a bit of banter with the guys you see trying to flog their rap/hip-hop CDs in NY and LA, and as soon as they found out I was English the next thing mentioned would be Tim Westwood, usually in the phrase "Westwood is a ****ing w***er" (there's nothing more amusing than a black American guy saying w***er, highly recommended).

Everyone seemed to have story about one of their mates that got stiffed by him as a promoter either in the UK or US. Had to point out every time he's not that popular here either. :p We out- one!

Soldato
If you like harder music.................

2007-09-23_Electro.jpg

Should be a good one, I might go as I'm back.

KaHn

Man of Honour
Associate
Westwood is a moron, I hate the man and feel myself go into a rage everytime he appears on TV. He should be wrapped in heavy chains and thrown out of a plane flying at 35,000ft over the atlantic.

SIB

SIB

Associate
The man is God awful, i have never heard such self obsession from ANYONE (and yes, that includes my ex-wife!! :D).
The first 10 minutes of the show has gun shots, glass breaking, and adinfinitum of people saying "Westwood" "Tim Westwood" "Tha big dog", etc.

He does realise all he does is push the flaming buttons on the CD player to play other peoples music??? The way he goes on you would think he actually created the idea of music personally!!

Tool !!

Back
Top Bottom