HALO 3 Official Thread

Soldato
Well I gave in too when I saw it for sale in town at £34.99 so I decided to snap it up.

I'm not having any problems getting on the TV, my wife is away in Spain visiting family this week so I have the house to myself. Result!

Associate
wow took a day off work started at 11.am setting's normal completed the game at 19.30 what a load of $@@* the flood level someone should be shot

just listed the game for sale on the bay all those flash ads all the hype what happened.

anyone with a ps3 and feeling I wish I could play this game don't it's terrible

Soldato
wow took a day off work started at 11.am setting's normal completed the game at 19.30 what a load of $@@* the flood level someone should be shot

just listed the game for sale on the bay all those flash ads all the hype what happened.

Curse al these reviewers giving it AAA!!! :mad:

Soldato

Can't be too bad if you bothered to play it all the way through.

Soldato

So you buy into hype then feel agreeved that it hasn't lived up to your expectations?

Have a lol, and maybe even a :rolleyes: too.

Soldato
playing online right now with a load of OCUK members, its a riot. King of the hill is insane, lol, feel sorry for those moaning about the single player side because even though i enjoyed it its the multiplayer thats where all the fun is, 16 of your OCUK buds all teamed up in 4 teams of 4 and ready to rock & roll

Caporegime
I want to know what happened to the free 4x AA 360 is meant to have, yet another game plagued by jaggies and the graphics are not even that hot, after all the hype yesterday on the bbc etc I expected to be blown away.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I want to know what happened to the free 4x AA 360 is meant to have, yet another game plagued by jaggies and the graphics are not even that hot, after all the hype yesterday on the bbc etc I expected to be blown away.

Halo was never meant to be jaw dropping. It was designed with smoothness and fluidity of play which meant a few sacrifices.

Soldato
Had a well good laugh in that team king of the hill, shame my driving on the previous sandtrap team slayer was so rubbish... :D
The rockets only deathmatch wasn't too bad either. Am yet to play the single player campaign, think I might have to go for it now. After playing about in the Theater of course...

Permabanned
Great game tonight, bit of lag at the start and the end but king of the hill was funny, just tried to join Krono games and it says my NAT setting is moderate but in the xbox live test connection it just says open.

Soldato
Thanks for the games tonight people, but this really isn't my cup of tea at all. Campaign is underwhelming and i can't see myself going back to it. Online play, while fun, isn't for me. In MM if anyone wants to save a few squids.

Soldato
I must be getting old.. I'm really struggling to play through on heroic. :(

Multiplayer - absolutely awesome. Definately where the bulk of the fun is to be had. :)

Back
Top Bottom