Any Neil Gaiman fans?

Soldato
I'm not a big fan of reading in general, put pretty much all of Gaimans stuff captures my interest, i've recently started collecting his Sandman stuff and bought a big hardback special edition of the first four books or so.

So far I think American Gods is still my favourite book ever though.

And tomorrow he's in Waterstones in Bristol doing signings, guess where i'll be!!! :D

Associate
I do like NG,

America Gods is a good read his latest collection of short stories (fragile things i think its called) there is a short follow up story about the main caracter - last story in the book. Anansi Boys is good too.

The TV series of Neverwhere is still kicking about and worth the watch

Oh and the film of stardust is out soon.

Permabanned
Did he write "Good Omens" with Terry Pratchett? If was and still is one of my favourite books ever.

Have read American gods too and loved it, thought the names in it were brilliant...took me ages to get them thought :p

Soldato
He did an exceptional and exclusive redesign of one of my comics for me: Tripled its value: The number 1 issue of The Sandman. He is a very talented writer. I bet you didn't know he wrote an episode of Babylon 5 once. Neverwhere was turned into a BBC series :) I would go as far as to call him the Tolkein of the 21st century. Created an entire mythology. More info can be gleaned from Hanging out with the Dream King and the Sandman Companion.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
For anybody who wants to know, the Colour of Magic is being made in to a film.

Doesn't sound too good though - They've got Rincewind being played by David Jason - who played Albert in Hogfather....

Shame about that. Christopher Lee as Death's voice is superb though. He was fantastic in the animated series.

Anyway - Good Omens rocks. :D

Back
Top Bottom