Torrent App

Soldato
OP
Thanks for your suggestions but i think im gonna use uTorrent :p

lol. left it running last night and today cant say ive got a single complaint with it - perfect! thank you very much.

ta

alec

Soldato
OP
I can see why it is popular. dosent seem to be the quickest (could just be bad luck with torrents so far) but stable and uses barley and resources :) cheers guys

Associate
I use Azureus with Swing Web Interface. Totally stable and handles multiple huge downloads without a problem.

I prefer Azureus to utorrent ... Might just be a personal thing. They both seem to do more or less the same thing.

Associate
The newer versions of Azureus 3 (currently 3.0.3.0 I believe) allow you to switch to the classic interface and reload Azureus without loading any of the Vuze features... so it's just like it used to be.

I've tried uTorrent many times and files I can happily download with Azureus at 2Mb/sec are slow as hell and eventually stop when using uTorrent. :/

A.

Associate
The main choice is Utorrent when I used to use torrents I tried all the clients Azures, Bitlord, ABC ect and Utorrent was the best. Azures uses too much memory utorrent uses hardly any. Plus it has RSS ect plus I have left it open downloading for 2 weeks and it did not crash.

Soldato
When i rarely use torrents (they're so 2000 :p) i'd definately choose µTorrent.

:eek: to those mentioning BitLord, isn't that based of Bitcommet which very dubious!?

Newsgroups are the future (actually have always been so)

Back
Top Bottom