Premiership's most entertaining player?

Man of Honour
Threads discussing who are the best, worst, most under/overrated etc players are fairly common, but who is the most *entertaining* player currently plying their trade in the premiership? Who makes the hairs on your neck stand up? A few possibilities might include:

-Okocha
-Barthez
-Henry
-Juninho
-Riise
-Jenas

Probably Henry for me at the moment, but then obviously I'm a bit biased and more likely to be entertained by an Arsenal player...

Associate
Well if we are keeping up the tradition of wearing the tinted shades of our club colours I would say Heskey :D

nah seriously I would have to go with Okocha some of the skill, dribbling, wierd things he comes off with is just amazing, I havn't seen any other player try some of the things he does. Joe Cole is another good entertaining player who not last season but seasons past always had a trick or two.

Henry for me is just ordinary, he isn't entertaining as such just plain good, he either uses his pace to knock the ball past someone or has good ball control, Pires is much more entertaining to watch than Henry.

Also Zola was the master of entertainment, but sadly is no longer part of the premiership.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by pointy shadow
Di Canio :)

The person who immediately sprung to mind for me.

I like watching Kewell when he's on form, Zola was indeed very impressive, and some of the stuff Henry does is amazing, but overall in recent seasons for pure entertainment Di Canio's the man for me.

Soldato
Henry is pretty entertaining to watch. Towards the end of the season he was showing some great skills which he usually doesnt show, i didnt realise he could do as much as skill as he could. The way he breezes past players is amazing

DiCanio, Okocha and Zola are also great to watch.

Soldato
Arsenal wise last season i'd say Henry, was Pires the season before. Non Arsenal i would say Okacha, he's done some silly things on the ball and gets away with it all the time :D, very entertaining.

Soldato
gotta be Jay Jay , some of the stuff he trys and manages to pull off are great. probably most players could do it but its just the fact he even attempts some of these things during a match.

Back
Top Bottom