tigerwoods 08

Soldato
I know some fantasy courses have been axed. I don't know which ones though. I'm not getting the game this year after playing the demo and hating what they've done to the game. If you have TW07' I would reccomend staying with that until 09' comes out...

Associate
OP
yeah got 07 me and my dad always play abit of golf on sundays and had completed 07(maxed characters out) so was getting bit tedious so borught new one which isnt nowhere near as good but now the fantasy courses are gone well its worthless.

SIB

SIB

Associate
I've never played '07 but love '08. Were the fantasy courses mad or could they have been real courses?

Soldato
id just be a bit concerned about the sensitivity for the putting.

If I was to get Tiger Woods 2008 at all it would probably be for the Wii. My dad isn't use to the controls of a controller as such and has been known to beg me for a game in Wii Sports Golf - Awesome game! - Wii Sports 2 needs to come out with more in depth sports and more sports - period! Anyway, I might get it for the Wii. But it is still a major disappointment after having high hopes for the game. Tiger Woods 2007 had it's fair share of problems. I mean, I have lost count of how many times my Xbox360 has crashed when playing this game. The fact that Tiger Woods 2008 is even worse in this department is unforgivebale really. But, my concerns about the Wii are shared with Kyle009 - I am also concerned about the sensitivity of putting. If the game has a Wii Sports style approach to gauging your power then this would make it somewhat easier.

Whappers.

Soldato
I have 08 for the ps3 and its ok, im not too bothered about the no fantasy course as they have added new courses like Carnoustie (live about 20-25 miles away from there), not sure about the xbox version but i know that the ps2 and ps3 versions are quite different.

Associate
I have the 07 version on my PS3 and the 08 version on the 360.
I prefer the 07 version at the moment, but I think that there is more going on in the PS3 version ie:- more crowds, etc.
08 annoyed me so much cos of not being able to upload my picture to the gameface thing a fortnight after buying the game. Pretty shoddy on EA's behalf imo

Back
Top Bottom