BBC Countryfile comp results sun 7th - wish me luck!!

Soldato
Nice one mate, well deserved if you ask me. Knew t'was a brilliant shot the first time I saw it posted on here, really chuffed that you won and made the cover. :D

Panzer

Associate
OP
Thank you all :)

What you getting with the vouchers? :p
hmmm not sure.

They are competitor's vouchers which means I'll have to buy something overpriced unfortunately!
I'm going to ask nicely if they will price match a 70-200 VR but if they won't, I'll get the 85mm 1.4 (thats only £150 more than retail at a competitor so not as big a hit).

I was going to re-pre-order a D3 from them but with all this talk of them closing down shops left right and centre I'm slightly wary about them being around still by the time they get D3 stock (I'm guessing feb/march next year!!).

Associate
OP
Thanks all for the congrats again :)

I emailed THE SHOPS THE VOUCHERS WERE FOR last night to mention the win and the vouchers and got an email back this morning saying they will price match A SHOP THE VOUCHERS WERE NOT FOR on a 70-200 VR at £1148 or the 85 1.4 at £749 so it looks like I'm probably going to go with the 70-200 as I've wanted one for ages and that gives me coverage from 12-400mm now, woohoo!

Last edited:
Associate
:/ You manage the whole thread without competitor links then go and post two in one post! :p

Hehe I thought that too!

Congrats on the win, excellent capture! :D

I would spend the vouchers ASAP if I were you! I read somewhere that the CEO and the Finance Directory of the competitor resigned in the last 2 weeks or so! Deserting a sinking ship maybe? :(

Back
Top Bottom