How to get white clothes white again?

Soldato
I recently managed to dye a white shirt and a few white t-shirts pink by stupidly washing them along with a certain red shirt. :o:(

What would be the best way of getting them white again, without ruining my clothes? :confused:

Associate
Err,

not the monst manly of threads ever but here goes.

Get some Glo-white, its like a box of little wash packets that you put inside the drum with your washing and it should help.

Also add in some Soda crystals to your powder and that should restore your whites a little, and also help to keep your washing machine in tip top condition.

Both the above items are available at most local supermarkets.

My Mum told me this, :p so far i've seen a bit of improvement.

I've been banned from wearing my pink t-shirt by my lady, as I don't suit pink apparently!

Soldato
OP
Yes. Apparently it'll unfade your whites and reinstate the magic.
You serious? :confused:
Err,

not the monst manly of threads ever but here goes.

Get some Glo-white, its like a box of little wash packets that you put inside the drum with your washing and it should help.

Also add in some Soda crystals to your powder and that should restore your whites a little, and also help to keep your washing machine in tip top condition.

Both the above items are available at most local supermarkets.

My Mum told me this, :p so far i've seen a bit of improvement.

I've been banned from wearing my pink t-shirt by my lady, as I don't suit pink apparently!
Cheers, I'll keep an eye out for some of that glo-white stuff. The washing machine is only a few months old, and is like new, so no worries there. :cool:

Associate
LOL, the GF reckons it does. She had a stain in dress a few weeks ago, my mum told her try it as she had read it in a book all about the uses of vinegar ( Not the greatest book in the world in know lol)

Vinegar *** \0/

Back
Top Bottom