Updated Pigmo Pad Pics

Soldato
OP
Sinead, seeing those old photos remind me just HOW far you've come and gives me great hope for sorting our little hellhole out :) Seriously.... I didn't realise just how manky your place was before you Piggified it!! I've seen this in real life and it really does look absolutely fantastic. You've done a brilliant job and all the stress and waiting really has paid off. :)

Well done :)

Yours will look superb when it's done - you've got a great starting point already :)

Caporegime
That is exactly why Spie was so great in letting all you guys back, pics of monkeys pole dancing in the pigmo pad, is just what we have been missing all these months:D

Soldato
Yours will look superb when it's done - you've got a great starting point already :)
We made a decision last night.... everything is coming off the lounge walls again and it's being completely re-plastered :( Booo! Back to square 1!!

Oh well.... Like you say, it'll get there.

Thanks for the nice words though Piggy/Kitten, you two rock :)

Soldato
Wow:eek: I still remember your original thread! Your pad was really beginning to take shape then (bathroom etc) but the finished product looks fantastic well done:)

Soldato
I really wish you didn't feel so negative about your house Kate, I thought it was lovely! I could see you'd already done quite a bit and I could see loads of potential so I know it will be awesome, but the main thing is I felt so at home there!

Piggy, as I'm sure I've said before you 2 have done great work with your place as well!

Damn! We have some talented girlies on this forum! :D

Soldato
Yay! Piggymon is back. :) The Pigmo Pad threads were some of the most painful threads I've ever read in my life. Grinning like a cheshire cat at all the Piggymon jokes really hurts after a while. Bit like -> :D <- for too long.

Just one question - Why is it the Pigmo Pad and not the Desmo Pad? An indication of the hierarchy in place? :p

Soldato
Dining Room and Front Room knocked into 1 :

DSC02667.jpg

Your house is haunted? Check out the spirit globe thingy majigs.

Back
Top Bottom