Updated Pigmo Pad Pics

Soldato
Looks very nice. Looks very similar to a friend's house, not that really concerns you :p
Welcome back btw.
The dust on the lens pic reminds me of my house. The layout of the dining room in our place is the same as in the Pigmo pad. Instead of the doors we have a massive window.

Now the house two down from us got bought up by a young couple who renovated the place. They've put doors in like Piggymon and Desmo have. For some unknown reason they knocked through from the kitchen to the outhouse and moved the bathroom from upstairs to behind the kitchen on the ground floor. :confused: They've had problems selling it back on. :D I wonder why? :rolleyes:

Soldato
think this is the first time i've actually cared about some1 coming back, but it is really nice to see! so welcome back guys, should never have had to leave in the first place!

B@Th*nG

Caporegime
Piggy! Piggy!

Given out any piggyslaps yet? :p my cheek is still fondly branded from that legendary moment :D

Glad to see you back and the house looks great, love the monkeys :D

Do you struggle getting in that bath ;) looks a bit high!

Caporegime
Cleaning the upstairs windows?

From the inside? well yeah 'cos she can't reach them :p

I'm gonna try and find a thread now, was hilairious, Piggy in racing overalls and a helmet and someone done a great photochop....

/goes off searching.

EDIT: Damn, the thread was nuked :(

Unless my searching skills have failed me...

Last edited:
Soldato
That TV is a bit dodgy on the edge of that unit though isn't it?
TV is fully wall mounted now :)
Can aim it at the sofa or more across the room if we need to.

P1000381.jpg

P1000377.jpg

Back
Top Bottom